Is Jason Parillo Drunk?

Agreed. Gastellum has a better chance at getting to the belt at MW than WW. He may be undersized, but the style matchups are better.

The guy is still young too, 26. He could still show considerable improvement in his game over the next 4 years at which time he will still only be 30.

The guy is still young too, 26. He could still show considerable improvement in his game over the next 4 years at which time he will still only be 30.
Very true. If he doesn't take too many heavy shots at MW over the next 4 years. He's already fighting top guys, most people don't hang around at top for too long.

Very true. If he doesn't take too many heavy shots at MW over the next 4 years. He's already fighting top guys, most people don't hang around at top for too long.

I get what what you are saying but in Kelvin's case, at least so far, he's never been KO'ed even though he's fought Uriah Hall, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Tyron Woodley, Nate Marquardt, Neil Magny, Johny Hendricks, Tim Kennedy, Vitor Belfort, and Chris Weidman. None of those guys could KO him. So I'll say this, dude has been durable.

I get what what you are saying but in Kelvin's case, at least so far, he's never been KO'ed even though he's fought Uriah Hall, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Tyron Woodley, Nate Marquardt, Neil Magny, Johny Hendricks, Tim Kennedy, Vitor Belfort, and Chris Weidman. None of those guys could KO him. So I'll say this, dude has been durable.
Damn, listing it out like that, Kelvins fought some steep competition. He has not had an easy road in the UFC.

he might be right, kelvin has gas for days and is good everywhere. he's tenacious and always brings you a fight.

Damn, listing it out like that, Kelvins fought some steep competition. He has not had an easy road in the UFC.

He's been thrown to the wolves a long time ago. The guy is 13-3 though and at only 26 I would suggest he is still in great position for this time in his career. If he takes care of Bisping, which is a big if, then who knows what is next for him. Jacare maybe? Its hard to predict. I think Yoel may be too much of a monster for him which is why I think Bobby Knuckles is a bad dude, maybe the future of the division.

He's been thrown to the wolves a long time ago. The guy is 13-3 though and at only 26 I would suggest he is still in great position for this time in his career. If he takes care of Bisping, which is a big if, then who knows what is next for him. Jacare maybe? Its hard to predict. I think Yoel may be too much of a monster for him which is why I think Bobby Knuckles is a bad dude, maybe the future of the division.
I actually think Kelvin matches up good with Yoel. Not saying he'd win, but I'd give him a good chance. I do not think he'd beat Bobby Knuckles though.

The Bisping fight will be interesting. I can see bisping winning a decision based on activity. Like the Anderson fight.

i agree with parillo. kelvin is a much tougher opponent standing. kelvin isn't as technical as GSP, but he has a lot of power and just keeps coming forward. he eats shots and just keeps coming. bisping will have to be on his bike or he'll get knocked out.

kelvin knocked out kennedy and put weidman on his ass, he can definitely drop bisping and i think he might.

can he finish him though? i dunno, interesting fight.

“Really, Kelvin is, in my opinion, on the feet, a tougher fight than Georges St-Pierre,” said Parillo. “It’s not like Mike’s a guy that shoots and wrestles all the time so obviously it’s gonna be a lot of stand up fighting and this guy’s a bigger threat than I think that even Georges was.”

giphy.gif

Georges just wobbled Bisping with a superman jab, dropped him with a left hook and then choked him unconcious! If Kelvin is a BIGGER threat, then i don't think it's smart to put Mike in there with him.
On bisping podcast his coach is always high and they laugh about it

Is that really a ridiculous statement?

Kelvin has very good crisp boxing, he's KO'ed Vitor and dropped Weidman.

I agree with Parillo and those comments... and I expect Gastelum to destroy Bisping on the feet.

Bisping's best chance to beat Gastelum is just drag him into deep water and drown him with volume.

He's going to wrestle Gastelum. At least try to. He did it to Brian Stann because he didn't want to chance it. It's the only clear path that might give Bisping a chance at winning this fight.

Parillo smokes more weed than snoop dogg

Back