Is Jason Parillo Drunk?

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
“Really, Kelvin is, in my opinion, on the feet, a tougher fight than Georges St-Pierre,” said Parillo. “It’s not like Mike’s a guy that shoots and wrestles all the time so obviously it’s gonna be a lot of stand up fighting and this guy’s a bigger threat than I think that even Georges was.”

giphy.gif

Georges just wobbled Bisping with a superman jab, dropped him with a left hook and then choked him unconcious! If Kelvin is a BIGGER threat, then i don't think it's smart to put Mike in there with him.

Last edited:
Parillo looks like a drunk. Look at him during the Bisping/Masvidal altercation.

He has no confidence in Bisping. It's very clear.

He's still Salty about Bisping losing...

Nothin' to see here...

gastelum is pretty good, he's just on the wrong division

I would love to see Bisping win this fight.

Just because GSP hurt him doesn't mean that Kelvin isn't a bigger threat.

gastelum is pretty good, he's just on the wrong division

Yea I'm not so sure, both Whittaker and Gastelum may be better at 185 than 170 even if they are smaller than the Rockhold's of the division. Rockhold shouldn't even be at 185 to be honest.

Yea I'm not so sure, both Whittaker and Gastelum may be better at 185 than 170 even if they are smaller than the Rockhold's of the division. Rockhold shouldn't even be at 185 to be honest.
whittaker is on shape at 185, gastelum is just being a fatass. that's when opening up 165 and changing 170 to 175 would be great for guys like gastelum, he wouldn't have to sacrifice himself to make 170 (not sure if it's sacrifice or he's just being lazy with the weight. his shape indicates that he's just lazy)

I don't think GSP was an easier fight. Though Gastelum does have more KO power.
I don't know, Bisping could catch him unaware like he did Rockhold.

he is right, kelvin is very dangerous on the feet he even dropped chirs last fight.

I don't think GSP was an easier fight. Though Gastelum does have more KO power.
I don't know, Bisping could catch him unaware like he did Rockhold.

Bisping's best chance to beat Gastelum is just drag him into deep water and drown him with volume.

Agreed. Gastellum has a better chance at getting to the belt at MW than WW. He may be undersized, but the style matchups are better.

Back