Is it profitable to have 3 heels?

Cruz has a phaggy voice.

Big Manlet on Campus.

Yup, let's talk about everything, except fighting.

What do you think about his manicure? Too posh, no? Omg Becky, and I know. His phaggy voice gets me too

Yup, let's talk about everything, except fighting.

What do you think about his manicure? Too posh, no? Omg Becky, and I know. His phaggy voice gets me too

He probably think this guy has a :eek::eek::eek:gy voice too...

Uriah is a douche. no white man should have corn rows

Faber was just an extreme good guy. He's captain America.Cruz is a flawed hero. He's like vegeta/punisher
Cody is also a hero who made selfish decisions. Not exactly a full on villian. But very sympathizable. He is iron man.Cody is an anti villain. He had a rough past but is now on the side of good. He's like venom. Somebody make these photo shops

lol The mainstream don't give a fuck about any of this. None of these cats are huge stars, and judging by the ratings, practically no one is watching this season's TUF anyway, so the overwhelming majority of people aren't even aware of what type of drama is going down between Cody and TJ.

Personally, I don't see any of them as "heels." People that think Cody is a heel just because he has a couple annoying personality traits and wears necktats are being silly.

Cruz started as a heel but between his story, the tv work and the way he handled the loss to Cody, I think he is firmly a face now.

TJ is going to be a face by the end of TUF if he isn't already. Alphamale on this TJ going with Bang has been completely tone deaf from the start. Guys change camps all the time and they are the ones that are pushing it as a betrayal when it's just part of the business and shouldn't be personal at all. This is an individual sport and teams are for the benefit of the members whereas in team sports the members are for the benefit of the team.

Cody is a meat head. From the emotional out bursts to the neck tats, 100% high school athlete tough guy. 2 episodes in this season and he is the leading producer of drama in the United States. I love the story of him and the cancer kid, but shit it just isn't enough. Cody will be a fan favorite though as long as he is finishing fights. He loses or even starts fighting safe. The fans are going to turn on him quick and eat him alive.

Cruz has worked his way back to earn respect from everybody.

TJ was the 2 time defending champion in their fight and the crowd was chanting for Cruz.

I was at TJ/Barao 2, and everyone in the crowd was on TJ's side. They are far from heels.

I think you watched too much wrestling...

I literally do not watch any wrestling. Never have. But the baby face vs heel strategy is part of the UFC marketing strategy, which was largely developed from watching the success of WWE. Good vs Bad always sells more, its common sense. Hardcore fans dive further into fighter personalities, and see through the marketing image, but casuals do not. For example: UFC and DC have realized the potential of him as a heel, even though he is by most accounts a great guy. Same with Chael. TJ would make more money if he rides the "snake" image, give people something to root against.

well, with the new rules if you had 3 heels you would always be a downed opponent. so hell ya, no kicks to the face ever. very profitable.

I think DC could be a top heel to he honest. He could play the Olympic smug douche that Kurt Angle played in the WWE. Couple that with him constantly scolding and patronizing the hip young whipper snapper Jon Jones and his tubby uncle next door looks and he could be golden.

He kind of gave us s taste of that in his last post fight interview which was golden. Now all he needs is to dial it up and constantly remind us he's an Olympic wrestler.

Other than DC , we have Rockhold who can play a pretentious playboy who always emphasizes how good he looks and how the ladies love him.

I can probably think of a few more.

Honestly , if WME was smart they'd hire some ex pro wrestling bookers/ managers to give fighters more of a gimmick or personality and s voice if they can't talk well. Can't hurt and at the end we still get real good fights so you can skip all the promos and angles if you're not into that and just tune into the fights.

Back