Is it possible we could see Mcgregor vs. Ferguson in 2018 ?

Honestly dont give a crap anymore. Its been over 400 days since Mcgregor made his LW debut. Why does he deserve a shot at a champion on a 10 fight win streak?

Absolutely. Why wouldn't the fight happen? It's always been Conor's plan to fight Tony.

In Glasgow months ago: "I plan to defend my belt and unify the division. That means a lot to me"

You seriously think Conor is "afraid" of Tony? Tony who was nearly finished by a FW?

The same Conor who fought his toughest match up -the big bad boogieman wrestler Mendes, on short notice?

The same Conor who boxed Floyd in a boxing ring (winning numerous rounds)

The same Conor who accepted a very dangerous Nate on short notice at 170

The same Conor who lost to Nate at 170, then avenged the loss JUST 5 MONTHS LATER AT THE SAME WEIGHT OF 170

Let's get real lol...

But I guess because Conor simply wanted to take a little time off (after making history against Floyd) impatient, self entitled dweebs started running wild with all kinds of hate/trolling non sense

It seems with all the recent events that have been taking place, people have forgotten just how great of a fighter Conor actually is. Conor will remind the world once again when he sparks Tony

The truth is, Tony is tailor made to get counter fucked by Conor, with all his gaping defensive flaws

....And NO, Tony does NOT have the chin of Nate. It took Thompson numerous flush head kicks and vicious ground and pound to finally force a ref stoppage over Nate. How many times have you actually ever seen Nate just floored and concussed?

Meanwhile Tony has been absolutely floored hard multiple times in multiple fights. Tony has much more of an Alvarez chin if anything

Tony gets dropped a lot, like Alvarez, but he recovers well, like Alvarez

But good luck "recovering" against a sniper counter puncher like Conor who's hitting you on the sweet spot every single time with every single strike, and constantly making you pay.

Tony has never been finished. Aldo and Alvarez had never been finished either until Conor

I'm thinking Conor in round 2 via out cold KO. Tony rushes in too upright, too much. Hes gonna rush face first into a counter from Conor and get put out stiff. It's collisions that do the most damage

If you want more specifics and any detailed breakdowns let me know guys

The same Conor who fought his toughest match up -the big bad boogieman wrestler Mendes, only because Mendes was on short notice?

The same Conor who boxed Floyd in a boxing ring (carried by Mayweather for numerous rounds to please the PPV buyers) and did not even have a legit camp because he was only for the money

The same Conor who accepted a very dangerous Nate on short notice at 170 because there were other more dangerous and fiter LW could actually make weight

The same Conor who lost to Nate at 170, then avenged the loss by an unimpressed majority decision because he spend million to learn the skill everyone used to beat Nate known as leg kick

the window is perfect for mcnugget.
since tony is injured now, he'll ask for the fight.

I would be interested in seeing a poll regarding this.......
How long do you think he should have before unifying his belt/defending against Tony?
I'd give him until next summer

I can't disagree the division needs to move along but I feel for Conor it's not like he's been sat on his ass, he just fought Floyd fucking money in August

The UFC allowed it and were a part in it, so that's why he deserves a little slack

I'd give him until next summer

I can't disagree the division needs to move along but I feel for Conor it's not like he's been sat on his ass, he just fought Floyd fucking money in August

The UFC allowed it and were a part in it, so that's why he deserves a little slack
Next summer? You do know that he got that belt Nov 12th, 2016 right? You do realize Champs that inactive should be stripped right? That's 20 months inactive from a guy who said, and I quote

"I am the most active Champion, and will defend both belts".
“The belts will still be active, because I am active. I am as active as any of
them. There’s no problem with that".
“I understand why previously they would have fighters do that, because many
fighters don’t fight as frequently as I do (but) I’m busy. I stay active.
I’m fresh."

He isn’t failing to defend because he can’t. He’s failing to defend his title because
he won't.

He should be forced to unify (soon), or be stripped...No more of this Pres-Madonna bullshit.

I would be interested in seeing a poll regarding this.......
How long do you think he should have before unifying his belt/defending against Tony?
I think they got it right with the FW Belt. 350 days is long enough without a defense or scheduled defense to strip a fighter.....

Conor is over 400 days now and Bisping held his belt hostage for 518 days.....ridiculous.....it puts whole divisions on ice.....top guys arent going to wan t to risk fighting eachother if a title shot isnt guaranteed....

Next summer? You do know that he got that belt Nov 12th, 2016 right? You do realize Champs that inactive should be stripped right? That's 20 months inactive from a guy who said, and I quote

"I am the most active Champion, and will defend both belts".
“The belts will still be active, because I am active. I am as active as any of
them. There’s no problem with that".
“I understand why previously they would have fighters do that, because many
fighters don’t fight as frequently as I do (but) I’m busy. I stay active.
I’m fresh."

He isn’t failing to defend because he can’t. He’s failing to defend his title because
he won't.

He should be forced to unify (soon), or be stripped...No more of this Pres-Madonna bullshit.

You're bang on

In a perfect world

If you think the UFC will strip Conor your on some good shit
And I'll buy some off you

You're bang on

In a perfect world

If you think the UFC will strip Conor your on some good shit
And I'll buy some off you
The only way the UFC strips him, is if he fights and beats T.Wood.
Belts are merely marketing tools now....sad really.

Absolutely. Why wouldn't the fight happen? It's always been Conor's plan to fight Tony.

In Glasgow months ago: "I plan to defend my belt and unify the division. That means a lot to me"

You seriously think Conor is "afraid" of Tony? Tony who was nearly finished by a FW?

The same Conor who fought his toughest match up -the big bad boogieman wrestler Mendes, on short notice?

The same Conor who boxed Floyd in a boxing ring (winning numerous rounds)

The same Conor who accepted a very dangerous Nate on short notice at 170

The same Conor who lost to Nate at 170, then avenged the loss JUST 5 MONTHS LATER AT THE SAME WEIGHT OF 170

Let's get real lol...

But I guess because Conor simply wanted to take a little time off (after making history against Floyd) impatient, self entitled dweebs started running wild with all kinds of hate/trolling non sense

It seems with all the recent events that have been taking place, people have forgotten just how great of a fighter Conor actually is. Conor will remind the world once again when he sparks Tony

The truth is, Tony is tailor made to get counter fucked by Conor, with all his gaping defensive flaws

....And NO, Tony does NOT have the chin of Nate. It took Thompson numerous flush head kicks and vicious ground and pound to finally force a ref stoppage over Nate. How many times have you actually ever seen Nate just floored and concussed?

Meanwhile Tony has been absolutely floored hard multiple times in multiple fights. Tony has much more of an Alvarez chin if anything

Tony gets dropped a lot, like Alvarez, but he recovers well, like Alvarez

But good luck "recovering" against a sniper counter puncher like Conor who's hitting you on the sweet spot every single time with every single strike, and constantly making you pay.

Tony has never been finished. Aldo and Alvarez had never been finished either until Conor

I'm thinking Conor in round 2 via out cold KO. Tony rushes in too upright, too much. Hes gonna rush face first into a counter from Conor and get put out stiff. It's collisions that do the most damage

If you want more specifics and any detailed breakdowns let me know guys
No thanks, you've made your opinions known way too frequently.
1513555979195.gif

giphy.gif

Very likely unless Nate Diaz saves the day for Conor. Conor already used all his cards up his sleeve. Moving up a weight class to fight another champion- done. Losing a fight and getting an instant rematch-done. Running off to boxing instead of defending- done.

Back