Is it mandatory to visit Cali at least once?

I visit it at least once. I stay for at least a week and half in SoCal. Just driving around, and stopping by a few places to eat is worth it.

Where else will you find this besides NYC.

Are one of those Hick types that joins the military and turned Oceanside into a third world Redneck slum?

These girls aren’t even hot. We have better to offer

The only reason to visit California is to switch planes and go all the way to Hawaii.

if you call it commiefornia you will probably not like it here. southern California has a lot of similarities to south florida a lot of the shows that are supposed to be based in florida are actually filmed in long beach,ca or the south bay area(redondo beach,hermosa,Manhattan beach. California also has some crazy nature in you are into that desert,mountains,lakes,beaches ,yosemite etc. you also theme parks like disney and universal studios.

Last edited:
San Diego is pretty great. It is really underrated as a city. It’s huge, nice and clean for a city that size. Although I will never know how a place like that spawned Dominick Cruz, a douche of such proportion. Everyone I ever met in San Diego was laid back and cool as fuck. I love that place.
Dominick cruz is from Tucson,AZ

Isn't this the state where people shit in the streets? Not my idea of sightseeing.

I'm interested in this question as well.

I've visited San Diego, Palm Springs and San Fran but wondering if a Hollywood, L.A, Sacramento, Oakland, etc, etc, trip is worth it?
sacramento is a pretty crappy city ,palm springs is only fun whenever some big event is thrown a lot of people show up it is also hot AF.

Cali IS the flyover state. Well I guess layover state is more accurate since you usually have to stop at LAX to go to the pacific
Derp. Last time I checked we're on the pacific coast. But not surprised based off of your location.

Absolutely! You haven't lived until you see shit covered streets while stepping over overdosing vagrants.

I'm headed to San Diego today. I go twice a year. Although its only like a 5 hour drive from me.

Just from what I know about Commiefornia, I'm pretty sure I could never live there. But should I make a strong effort to at least visit for a week or so before I die? Is it "cant miss" fun? Does it really offer anything you cant get in other, better states?

The state from a geographical standpoint is awesome. I don't mind visiting the state, but the people in general are total whack-jobs. If someone snapped their fingers and everyone from California disappeared, I would want to move there.

Back