Is it Dana Whites time to go?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love Dana White.

I like that he’s a dick when needed.

I like his passion.

I saw him in Vegas and took a picture with him at a In n Out Burger.

(Dana if you’re reading this I still love you.)

But I think hes lost his passion.

Am I wrong? Either the way guys a fuckin legend for building the UFC.

I don't think he's lost his passion, he is set for life and still travels overseas for shitty cards

ab8720694c47419d7f6ffe196dd8ddfc.gif

It's been his time for a while now but he did not get the memo.

Na, he is fine in the role as it is now.

Yup. Hes done, only reason he still travels for cards is to avoid being around his family

I love Dana White.

I like his passion.

picture or it didn't happen

You guys act like Dana is the boss or has ever been the boss. He isn't. He hasn't been. And he never will be.

He does not act independently of the people who actually own the company. He represents the opinion of the upper circle. Every time.

That's his job. That's what keeps the heat off the friendly Fertittas and whoever the faceless fuckers are who own it now.

He is brilliant at his job and he's not going anywhere until he is a done and dead samurai.

Enjoy it while lasts. You'll all miss him when he's gone.

Dana sucks ass but I’ll probably complain when he’s gone. Lose-lose situation for me.

I agree. Regardless your opinion on the dude, he was a huge influence in bringing the UFC into the sport it is today.

I have to say though that in recent years it seems as if he's lost his passion somewhat (at least in comparison to how we all remember him 5-10 years ago with his profanity-laced rants!). I guess it's just quite apparent that he's sold on a large portion of his stake and is now just sitting back, reaping the sweet rewards of that deal - simply opening his mouth to give an opinion every now and then.

And with the UFC making the transition to a soulless corporate entity, it is all too full of neutral overly-diplomatic broadcaster types. So to answer your question... I love(ed) Dana, but if he's only going to offer the public a muted, watered-down version of himself I don't see the point.

Yes

Get him the fuck up outta here.

Someone needs to post that list of lies that came out of his pie hole.

He'll lie out of his ass and just say whatever is needed as it suits his agenda. We need him gone. Who would be better? F'n anyone. Put Forrest Griffin in there. Someone who at least has been a fighter and knows what kind of shit fighters have to put up with.

look at jerry jones hes still with the cowboys i dont think dana is going anywhere soon.

I love Dana White.

I like his passion.

That time was years ago. Now he's do for a comeback

Back