Is Hunt suing UFC over Brock worse than Colby going to the police?

No, Mark Hunt got his head pounded for 15 minutes , Colby went to the police crying because Werdum threw a toy at him LMAO. What a pussy

Colby kicked Werdum as well I think. It would be different if Werdum went Feral Kid from Road Warrior and chucked a line drive at him with a metal boomerang.

No. Bork lazer was given exemption from testing, only to later fail drug test. This number one bullshit

Hunt said before the fight that he knew Brock was juiced to the gills but he would still KO him. Then after the fight when Brock failed a test for an non-PED anti-estrogen, Hunt goes full victim mode, acting like he could have been injured by the non-PED brock was taking. In my opinion this was much more of a bitch move than Cody holding someone accountable for assault with a deadly weapon.

while i would like to say you couldnt be that dumb and are just trolling ... i'm not quite sure. Your defending of Colby the bitch is quite astonishing. You could be the same type of person as him ( snitch , social media tough guy, douchebag ) or a troll...

no you wont, it just brings your T levels back to normal because otherwise production has stopped thanks to the roids. Clomid is not a PED, just stop already

You really think he was a taking Clomid isolated and not as part of a post cycle therapy?

Aren't you the same guy who trained with Brock and claimed he failed his test because he has asthma and used an inhaler

no it's not. You wont jump higher, run faster, build more lean muscle, have quicker recovery, etc. taking clomiphene

We´ve been through this so many times... how slow are you? Clomid is most definately able to raise your testosterone into supraphysiological levels. There are studies proving this.
For the millionth time though, it´s still a moot point. Even you should understand the reason why that mancrush of yours used clomid, any idiot should.

Hunt said before the fight that he knew Brock was juiced to the gills but he would still KO him. Then after the fight when Brock failed a test for an non-PED anti-estrogen, Hunt goes full victim mode, acting like he could have been injured by the non-PED brock was taking. In my opinion this was much more of a bitch move than Cody holding someone accountable for assault with a deadly weapon.
more of a bitch move for sure. Cody just trying to make sure the law was upheld and that he didn't get killed by some filthy animal with no hespect for societies rules.

I doubt a single sherdogger will agree.
No one is gonna call Hunt a bitch.

I bet Hunt could even get away with doing what Colby did without many complaining, he's just got a different vibe about him.

Back