Is Hunt suing UFC over Brock worse than Colby going to the police?

nope, what Hunt did is not a bitch move.

You will if you're using it to mask steroid use.

no you wont, it just brings your T levels back to normal because otherwise production has stopped thanks to the roids. Clomid is not a PED, just stop already

no it wont, it won't raise your T levels above normal levels, therefore it's not a PED

It will help restore your levels after getting off shit, so yes it raises your T levels.

Assuming he wasn't actively on steroids thennight of the fight yes it enhanced his performance.

I would say not... since the authorities were all ready involved in Brock's case... & then Hunt asked for his piece.

Colby could've let this thing slide & the authorities would not of been involved... so Colby's is worse.

no you wont, it just brings your T levels back to normal because otherwise production has stopped thanks to the roids. Clomid is not a PED, just stop already

Perhaps you misunderstood the point of my post. It isn't the Clomid, it's the underlying steroid use.

nope, what Hunt did is not a bitch move.
The worst part of it is Colby potentially fucking up an active fighter's availability.

Nobody thinks Brock is actually coming back so whether he's stuck in court for a year doesn't really affect the division.

yes but Hunt knowingly signed up to have his head pounded for 15 minutes, Colby did not sign up to be assaulted resulting in stitches and an inch away from permanently losing his vision in one eye
Colby signed up when he Werdum called him a filthy animal

Colby worse cause he actually called the cops but making statements and taking people to court is snitching also

Hunt has an interesting point, if a fighter gets injured by someone who gets caught cheating, should they get compensated somehow? Its almost like getting hit by a drunk driver or something.

But I didnt see him bitching about PED's in pride or k1

Colby had it coming, Werdum is probably just fucking with him.

Last edited:
Hunt said before the fight that he knew Brock was juiced to the gills but he would still KO him. Then after the fight when Brock failed a test for an non-PED anti-estrogen, Hunt goes full victim mode, acting like he could have been injured by the non-PED brock was taking. In my opinion this was much more of a bitch move than Cody holding someone accountable for assault with a deadly weapon.

I'm sorry but honestly you sound like the perfect example of what is wrong with society these days. You think a company knowingly allowing fighters to fight juiced is less of a problem than a professional fighter having a boomerang hit him in the shoulder.

That's next level stupid

Colby talked shit and got fucked up. Hunt is suing his employer for fucking him up. Big difference.

Colby was way worse. Hunt had a legit reason to sue. Roided Bork pounding on you for 15 minutes(while exempt from testing) is not fun nor fair.

bruv nothing more cringey than your filtered shirtless AV photo bruv, no shirt but you cold so you got your winter hat on bruv u on the downlow?
Why the hate, don't like me? I was working out with full sweat outfit on, than took shirt off for that pic. Not that you should care. You call my A/V cringy cus of my body? Workout and put up a A/V of yourself with no shirt and your muscles will be boomn

I think both are right. The UFC knew Brock was on the juice and probably even intervened for the fight to go on. Hunt should be compensated for that (some will argue that his salary was enough already).
And you should never be allowed in a civilised country to throw a boomerang to someone. Unless it was a toy... but was it?

Back