Is GSP the Lance Armstrong of MMA?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As MMA fans have we basically turned a blind eye to the possibility (some could say probability) that GSP is a career cheater?

MMA is more or less a niche sport just like cycling. Lance Armstrong helped bring attention to his sport ($) just like GSP did during his reign. Years later after the truth comes out about Lance Armstrong it seems like everyone was so dumb for believing he was clean the entire time.

GSP greased up during some of his fights and bailed once USADA came around. He also just recently had that PED gut picture come out. When there's smoke there's fire some would say...

So sherbros, is GSP the Lance Armstrong of MMA?

i've been a big fan of his all along, but to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if it came out eventually. he was seriously jacked, and his explosiveness was almost too good to be true.

Lol at anyone who thought Lance was clean. Pretty sure the only reason that some even had doubts was because it was the French that called him out.

As for GSP, if/when he starts destroying people's lives to try and save his own reputation, I'll start calling him the MMA Lance.

TS, you got a friend in me.

buzzwoody.jpg

The entire wada/vada saga before Hendricks fight was suspicious

As MMA fans have we basically turned a blind eye to the possibility (some could say probability) that GSP is a career cheater?

MMA is more or less a niche sport just like cycling. Lance Armstrong helped bring attention to his sport ($) just like GSP did during his reign. Years later after the truth comes out about Lance Armstrong it seems like everyone was so dumb for believing he was clean the entire time.

GSP greased up during some of his fights and bailed once USADA came around. He also just recently had that PED gut picture come out. When there's smoke there's fire some would say...

Idk if you've noticed, but sherdog hasnt ever turned a blind eye, and gsp is afaik the only one that can openly be accused of PEDs without any consequence.

No, he has literally been accused of PED use his entire career by Shertards.

Same can be said for many. I.E. Bisping, Diaz Bros.

GSP didn't actually apply grease to himself. His cornerman did. He himself made fun of his gut picture and said it was disgusting. He has tons of pictures where his stomach is flat so he must be the anomaly that can make "HGH gut" appear then disappear.

There would be no USADA without Georges. There would be NOSADA and the 0 fucks given Athletic Commissions with their Fisher Price testing kids still running the show.

Georges left 1.5 years before USADA even started testing so that is a moot point.

Maybe just like Bisping or the Diaz bros.

There you go.

Why is the voluntary testing GSP went through for the fight with Hendricks ALWAYS left out of these posts ? GSP submitted, and passed. And also the fact Hendricks refused. Even though GSP was paying the whole bill.

You're fuckin dishonest, and completely pathetic.

GSP is the man whether he did or did not juice. He did look smaller and performed poorly in his last bout vs Hendricks when he did all that extra testing though. I remember looking at his legs thinking "Where is the beef?"

TS should be banned for fighter bashing.

Clearly against the forums rules but the Mods have been letting shit like this slide.

Why is the voluntary testing GSP went through for the fight with Hendricks ALWAYS left out of these posts ? GSP submitted, and passed. And also the fact Hendricks refused. Even though GSP was paying the whole bill.

You're fuckin dishonest, and completely pathetic.

And you're Canadian.

I'm sure we could say this about alot of the fighters from the early days, but yeah your right

Everyone in MMA is on the juice so I don't really care. But he hasn't failed a test or hidden under any octagons. No reason to crucify GSP just yet.

The entire wada/vada saga before Hendricks fight was suspicious
I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if GSP was on the juice, but that saga was suspicious for Hendricks. GSP asked for extra testing through VADA to meet WADA standards and Hendricks' response was to pretend he didn't know what WADA was or what they did. When he started saying 'why don't we just get WADA to do the testing' when it had literally just been explained to him that WADA doesn't do the testing, they set the standards, any doubts I had about his PED status were done.

Back