Is GSP jealous of Conor's success?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The PPV records, the money, the fame, winning two belts; worldwide phenom; he took everything from GSP that he once had to himself. Did this force him back? Now he wants to move up a weight class, try to get two belts when he had plenty of chances before, and he might even call out Conor. Is it envy?

GSP is jealous of anyone who could finish a fight.

no... he has the mental strength to compete in the usada era now after training 4 years for it

The PPV records, the money, the fame, winning two belts; worldwide phenom; he took everything from GSP that he once had to himself. Did this force him back? Now he wants to move up a weight class, try to get two belts when he had plenty of chances before, and he might even call out Conor. Is it envy?

Nice.So you know GSP so well that you came to that conclusion or was this just random bs you assumed?
The latter I guess.

GSP maybe jealous of Conors wealth but he sure as shit isn't jealous of his fighting record.

I doubt it, he was Conor, if he's jealous he has a real lack of perspective.

i think it probably played a part in him wanting to come back to MW. the 2 division champion club is elite and i'm sure he wants that as part of his legacy.

sztkll.jpg

Yeah GSP is jealous of Conors title defense success.

I suspect GSP keeps his thoughts close to himself, he expands on theories about techniques but on a personal level his interviews are very canned.

It's hard to believe anyone is that robotic.

He probably is a little. Most people would be jealous if they had to watch someone less talented than them achieve greater popularity and wealth than they did.

I doubt it. Conor's success has raised the bar for higher pay potential. That's probably the main reason why GSP came back.

lol, if he was he'd just ask his alien friends to take care of Conor, silly question

I love how some Conor fans have the "world revolves around Conor" outlook. Its hilarious and slightly more pathetic than the normal "world revolves around me" thought that selfish individuals have.

if you base it on actual fighting ability, record, or defending belts, he most certainly does deserve it more.
He also always drew good numbers. Despite his distractors calling him boring.

Everyone probably is to some extent but to be fair to GSP he doesn't come off as bitter whenever talking about Conor, so if he is he hides it well.

Back