Is GSP Afraid To Fight Woodley?

But on today's podcast with Rogan, he showed interest in recapturing the WW Title if Nick were to come back and beat Woodley for it first. Nick freakin' Diaz... A guy that he already dominated, and who hasn't won a fight since 2011.
That was a smart ass answer by him, Nick not going fight for ww belt lmao. Just like he was joking about poisoning nick

Even his most ardent supporters have to realize that his reluctance to fight Woodley is very telling. Tyron would be one of the toughest opponents of GSP's entire career - fast, strong, good wrestling, great take down defense, power in both hands, and blistering speed when he's fresh - George don't want none of that. He'd rather starve himself and move down to 155 to fight a more suitable style match up in Khabib? What do you think?
Let me know when Tyrone defends the belt many time gsp has. Tyron should worry about Colby and rda. One of them two going to take the belt from from Tyron. Why he ducking them!

Sorry my friend but you are what I refer to as a wikipedia fan. Many of them are gsp fans from what I noticed. Reading records and achievements off of the internet without actually contextualizing it. You state that bisping was a more dominant champion because he had more title defences without taking into account who he was defending against. An over the hill washed up henderson who cant move his neck 15 degrees to either side, and he almost lost the fight.... I love me some bisping dont get me wrong, but I cant stand when gsp fans make him out to be 2x the fighter that he was/is just to make it seem like a huge accomplishment that he was beaten. Also I said 3 years of bjj not martial arts, big difference.
Wow, what an arrogant bla bla and what a cheap attempt to give your own point more significance. I've watched every Bisping fight of this decade without even being a fan of his so obviously I know how he got to the title and how he held it. Would Rokchold have beaten Henderson? Most likely yes. Would Rockhold have beaten GSP? I strongly doubt it, but assumptions count as little as MMA math. Bisping was the champion and you don't get to the championship if you're not an elite fighter in your weight class. So even if we leave the championship aspect aside, just for you: GSP moved up a weight class after 4 years outside of the cage and finished one of the top contenders at middleweight. That's an undeniable fact and someone who can't respect such an achievement as what it is, truly impressive, doesn't care about the sport that is martial arts. That kind of person only cares about fighters they consider "cool" and whether they win their fights or not.
Btw, when it comes to GSP, I've seen every GSP fight since 2006 and you tell me I've become a fan of his by reading his wikipedia? Okay then, if that's comfortable for you to believe I'll let these silly accusations stand.

If Woodley was the LW Champ GSP would fight him without question. A lot of idiots in this site don't seem to understand the basic principle of risk and reward.

Everyone is afraid of T-Wood

Let's be honest, very few fighters are "afraid" at this level. Most just want to do what's best for their career.

PS, T-Wood has admitted on numerous occasions that he wants nothing to do with Khabib lol

Everyone is afraid of T-Wood

If you made a list of people Woodley was willing to fight in six months, then a list of people willing to fight Woodley in six months, which do you think would be longer?

Look at how angry you are over a person you'll never meet and who doesn't care about you. Gsp is an overrated bum and you're pathetic.

You think that's anger?
its me saying shut your entitled millenial snowflake mouth and stop acting like your opinion is fact. unless it's actually fact.
You're entitled to your opinion on Gsp, it doesn't change anything in my life. Hr doesn't pay my bills or come over for thanksgiving.

time to go ask mom for another red bull LOL

You think that's anger?
its me saying shut your entitled millenial snowflake mouth and stop acting like your opinion is fact. unless it's actually fact.
You're entitled to your opinion on Gsp, it doesn't change anything in my life. Hr doesn't pay my bills or come over for thanksgiving.

time to go ask mom for another red bull LOL
You're not angry? Thats why your screaming calling me an entitled millennial and making assumptions that im very young. Pathetic, I hope your not actually older than me I would hate for your kids to see how much of a :eek::eek::eek: their loser dad is defending some boring fighter in a niche sport and then trying to play it off like he doesnt care. LOL

You're not angry? Thats why your screaming calling me an entitled millennial and making assumptions that im very young. Pathetic, I hope your not actually older than me I would hate for your kids to see how much of a :eek::eek::eek: their loser dad is defending some boring fighter in a niche sport and then trying to play it off like he doesnt care. LOL

so you can start by being the first to throw out accusations that im pathetic, but the second i follow suit. its me thats the problem. get a fucknig clue moron LOL

I'm pathetic
i'm a loser dad

yup all not assumptions made by you. hmmmmm enjoy that hypocrisy you little snowflake.

so you can start by being the first to throw out accusations that im pathetic, but the second i follow suit. its me thats the problem. get a fucknig clue moron LOL

I'm pathetic
i'm a loser dad

yup all not assumptions made by you. hmmmmm enjoy that hypocrisy you little snowflake.
Its ok bro just cause pierre is a clown doesn't mean u should make a fool of yourself as well. Smh go take ur kid to the park and get off the internet u loser.

Its ok bro just cause pierre is a clown doesn't mean u should make a fool of yourself as well. Smh go take ur kid to the park and get off the internet u loser.

you lead a very sad existence. good luck not getting banned on your account number 361 troll.
look up hypocrisy before you make your next stupid post. If anyone else reads this, up vote it so this toolbag can realize hes a fucking moron.

Back