Is Fedor now not only the GOAT but the only one in discussion to not fail a test

Fedor has always been the GOAT.

Cheaters never prosper.

Fabricio Werdumluck was always a PED using coward because once a cheater, forever a cheater.

#USADA Bless.

Also shitting myself still at ‘being clean’ when the only time he was drug tested was in the US where he got beaten up 50% of the time.

And those were shit drug tests.

Plus mighty mouse has to be on human ungrowth hormone. i mean cmon Just look at him.

This.

I speculate that Fedor juiced in Pride.

I think GSP is the GOAT but I don't think it matters if you juiced in pride given it was allowed

The issue with taking PEDs is that it is cheating. If PEDs are allowed you aren't cheating and therefore imo clear

Taking PEDs is only cheating if you are taking them in an organization where PEDs are banned, and tested for

People who try to factor in PEDs to their goat formula are doing it oh so wrong lol

GSP only fails the Sherdog eye test while passing VADA and USADA tests while rage quitting over blatant rousers gaming the system while coming back when the UFC actually implemented a testing program. Two belt champ.

Meanwhile Hendricks has burnt and crashed. Wonder why.

And Fedor suddenly started winning again after a losing streak by only fighting in the Russian org he was VP of. Being VP and friend of Putin didn’t help at all. Especially since Russia is the world standard in drug testing. Not like they got banned for state sponspored cheating or shit.

While making his career fighting cans in Pride. An org where the contract said literally (and I MEAN that it was written in the contract) that they don’t test for PEDs.

Oh and he fought dudes who should have never been sanctioned. But then again the sanctioning was by the yakuza.

What do you mean, “Hendricks has burnt and crashed”?

This is what i thought the 1st second i saw werdum failed….

I think GSP is the GOAT but I don't think it matters if you juiced in pride given it was allowed

The issue with taking PEDs is that it is cheating. If PEDs are allowed you aren't cheating and therefore imo clear

Taking PEDs is only cheating if you are taking them in an organization where PEDs are banned, and tested for

I never considered that perspective. *bj penn head nod*

I do think Fedor is the GOAT but the best fighter to ever do it is Jones in m eyes.
Wut?
GOAT = Greatest of all time
Greatest of All Time = Best to Ever do It.

So is it Jones or Fedor lol?

Meanwhile Hendricks has burnt and crashed. Wonder why.

Seems obvious

huge-burger-with-lots-of-meat.jpg

What do you mean, “Hendricks has burnt and crashed”?

Johny Burgers record under USADA testing: 1-5 with 3 KO losses and 3 weight misses

Absolutely no sign of his previous KO power and obvious decreases in cardio and speed

Just because you haven't gotten popped yet doesn't mean your clean, how many of your "Clean" fighters have to pop before you guys realize this?

Fedor goat was always goat regardless of all the newbs who never saw him fight

GSP, BJ, Edgar, Aldo, MM, Hughes, Nog, etc

If Fedor took roids, then he was on a equal level playing field in Pride since the rest were juicing. If he wasn't on roids, then that makes his accomplishments even better and makes him even more GOATIER than before. GOAT.
RG0BS1U.gif

Back