Is everybody siding with Jones trolling?

Nah. Let everyone roid. Bones supporters are team chaos. WAR UFC

Not siding, but I like watching him in the octagon. Outside of that this guy is pure chaos.

Only manlets hate Jones
Another reason sites like Sherdog should examine height before granting membership, some kind of ID card would be required with height and a short description of how jacked you are.

This place would have less fucking estrogen floating around then.

How can you honestly side with this man after what he has done?

The guy's list of fuck-ups is so long and over such a long period of time that it's clear his entire state of being is to break laws/rules

Low-IQ confirmed

Owww I have no worthy rebuttal so resort to ad homenim “insults”

Did you believe that Jones was clean bud? That’s your fault. “Fool me once” and all the rest

Hard to say but his fans are on par with Anderoid nuthuggers

What's your favorite movie without a villain?

I mean, it's not an opinion that he cheated, it's factual. Maybe you should consider purchasing some rope.
Maybe you should go back and read your OP. Hint: it relates to how people *feel* about Jones.

I always look for justice to be done when an innocent man is unjustly accused.

How can people side with him after what he has done? He is a cagefighter...
Gus beats up women and innocent people in the streets.
Khabib pays homeless people to do push ups and laughs of them and makes fun of them.
I even liked Mike Tyson, and if he did a comeback, I would root for him.

i believe that

1. the % of folks that really don't care is higher than you thought, and
2. a huge % of those that used to care have become so disillusioned they've intellectually and emotionally thrown in the towel.

ironically, we see the same sort of thing playing out in the political spectrum.

I think you are absolutely right. Between McGregor's bus incident, and Jones... career... I just don't have it in me to be invested in this company and the slice of the sport it represents.

I take offense to that. Anderson never snitched on anybody. Be fair.

I’m talking about their fans.

Regardless Anderson still can’t even man up and admit that he’s taken PED’s

I don't side with anyone, it's all simply irrelevant to my MMA perspective.

Entertain me - then go away till next time...

I like to watch Jones fight.

I would like to see him behind bars where he belongs even more, but while he's free he might as well fight for my entertainment.

Look on the bright side, if he's suspended we would just get 4 years of awful tweets. Now we get some big fights, and basically a countdown clock to his next imminent fuckup at which point the cycle will start over yet again.

I do, however, feel bad for the next undercard fighter who pops for roids because i'm sure they will get the penalty Jones should have gotten just to show how tough USADA is.

I’m talking about their fans.

Regardless Anderson still can’t even man up and admit that he’s taken PED’s

I don't need him to admit shit. He's an athlete, not a man confessing sins to a priest. He fought, got caught for PEDs, got punished, and he's done his bit.

But in that matrix WOW he gave memories to a generation. I can't ever thank him enough.

Back