Is everybody siding with Jones trolling?

I don't need him to admit shit. He's an athlete, not a man confessing sins to a priest. He fought, got caught for PEDs, got punished, and he's done his bit.

But in that matrix WOW he gave memories to a generation. I can't ever thank him enough.

You not OK with Jones snitching but OK with Anderson not being able to man up to his PED busts?

So you’re a Anderson fan. Makes sense.

You not OK with Jones snitching but OK with Anderson not being able to man up to his PED busts?

So you’re a Anderson fan. Makes sense.
Yup. I am not a priest and I don't require confessions from athletes. Anderson fan or not, no man owes me a confession unless he's done me wrong and it's a condition of retribution, which is a lawless scenario anyway (and NOT my lifestyle!) Otherwise, no man owes me a confession.

Not confessing being on the same level as snitching is weird AF though. For the record.

Two of us get caught for robbing a bank and I say nothing and you snitch and tell a whole story with chapters and sub-chapters. I ask you "WTF - you told on me??" and you come back with "So! You didn't confess! It's the same kind of thing!"

I'm lost. But you're not an Anderson fan. Makes sense.

I don't care about his personal issues, I like watching FIGHTS..

Yup. I am not a priest and I don't require confessions from athletes. Anderson fan or not, no man owes me a confession unless he's done me wrong and it's a condition of retribution, which is a lawless scenario anyway (and NOT my lifestyle!) Otherwise, no man owes me a confession.

Not confessing being on the same level as snitching is weird AF though. For the record.

Two of us get caught for robbing a bank and I say nothing and you snitch and tell a whole story with chapters and sub-chapters. I ask you "WTF - you told on me??" and you come back with "So! You didn't confess! It's the same kind of thing!"

I'm lost. But you're not an Anderson fan. Makes sense.

No it isn’t. If you are taking the moral high ground on Jones snitching then do the same for Anderson being a blatant liar.

Decision has been made. He's fighting again. I'm not going to get upset about something I can't change. Also Jones is one of the fighters I look forward to seeing the most.

How can you honestly side with this man after what he has done?

The guy's list of fuck-ups is so long and over such a long period of time that it's clear his entire state of being is to break laws/rules
he the best martial artist ever and demonstrates that in brutal cage fighting

Pull your panties up!

Guarantee he ends up in jail/prison in the future. Might as well watch him fight and lose when he's off PEDs.

Owww I have no worthy rebuttal so resort to ad homenim “insults”

Did you believe that Jones was clean bud? That’s your fault. “Fool me once” and all the rest

Not everyone gives a shit about him or others being clean. Not hard to grasp.

No it isn’t. If you are taking the moral high ground on Jones snitching then do the same for Anderson being a blatant liar.
No sir. No. Not even close.

I take a moral high ground on pedophilic rape/murder that I don't take on shoplifting.

Sorry - all offenses are not equal no matter how much that doesn't sit well with you. It sits fine with me.

Snitching and lying are orders of magnitude different on the "scale of offenses".

I'm not totally sure what TS is referring to, perhaps you mean that Jones fans are trolling because he got away with 15 months and they are claiming he's innocent.

If that's what you mean, then yeah it's fucking annoying.

I'm cool with his fans being happy that he's back, but to be outright trolls about the whole thing is just tiresome. Feels like you're talking to a bunch of kids.

How can you honestly side with this man after what he has done?

The guy's list of fuck-ups is so long and over such a long period of time that it's clear his entire state of being is to break laws/rules
I was never a fan of Jones, but I’m not willing to allow my personal feelings about him effect my perception of reality.

Once all the over the top haters started desperately trying to discred his career and rewrite history, I could no longer be a part of that group.

So ya, I’m not a fan, but he’s the greatest 205 of all time, possibly the greatest period, and is and always will be DCs pimp.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>

Depends on what you mean by "siding with".

I don't particularly like Jones as a person, but I like him as a fighter. So i root for him when he's fighting.

I could care less about his use of PED's ... but not much less. I've become comfortably numb.

I doubt it the "fans" who hate him are constantly hoping for his downfall. They're the ones who actually enjoy it when he's suspended it. Most certainly not his real fans. I can't wait for the moment when they realize he can't be stopped and all throw in the towel and quit watching MMA all together. Suck it up OP. This ain't a popularity contest it's the fight game. No ones going to hate or discourage a fighter from competing because you think they should seriously thats a loser attitude, who raised you?

I honestly believe he’s innocent.

Back