Is Covington the biggest crybaby ever in MMA?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
My point is proven

Then get assault charges. Let me ask If I talked shit to your face am I worth an assault charge on your record and jail and or big fine? This isn't middle school anymore. You dont go around hitting someone everytime someone hurts your feelings

I can’t tell if you are the most mature person on Sherdog or just a huge pussy.

I think if a fighter has you guys making 100 threads about him or her daily then he is doing what he or she intended.

I begrudgingly post this as a DC fan. I can’t believe nobody posted it yet.
<DCrying>

I think if a fighter has you guys making 100 threads about him or her daily then he is doing what he or she intended.
Made Maia look like a K - 1 veteran. Biggest crybaby in the game. I´m just making fun of him.
Oh, and by the way, only 16 k followers on the twitter, so no, he´s doing a terrible job...basically, just another
<FookIsThatGuy>

Made Maia look like a K - 1 veteran. Biggest crybaby in the game. I´m just making fun of him.
Oh, and by the way, only 16 k followers on the twitter, so no, he´s doing a terrible job...basically, just another
<FookIsThatGuy>

Yea i could care fucking less about anything outside the cage.

Just saying he's got everyone obsessing about him and that'll only help.

Yea i could care fucking less about anything outside the cage.

Just saying he's got everyone obsessing about him and that'll only help.
That only works if you go in there and put on a helluva show, which obviously is not his case.

Just feed him to Lawler and get this shit over with

If caring about what matters in my life makes me a pussy then so be it. I just have more self control than to go around hitting someone everytime they piss me off

Now this guy is making excuses for supporting a coward who "called the cops" when confronted with a bagged boomerang.....Jesus.

Then get assault charges. Let me ask If I talked shit to your face am I worth an assault charge on your record and jail and or big fine? This isn't middle school anymore. You dont go around hitting someone everytime someone hurts your feelings

Exactly....freaking babies around here

Back