Is Covington the biggest crybaby ever in MMA?

Exactly....freaking babies around here

What beta males see watching the "Werdum assault" footage:

giphy.gif

What actually happened:
giphy.gif

"call the cops, I was assaulted"!!.....Fucking Lol, at the joke that is Colby

Then get assault charges. Let me ask If I talked shit to your face am I worth an assault charge on your record and jail and or big fine? This isn't middle school anymore. You dont go around hitting someone everytime someone hurts your feelings

I wouldn't assault a person over words. I would only fight someone if I was defending myself or someone I care about. What werdum did is not what should have been done. But that doesn't change the fact that colby is a bitch since he is a fighter who is playing the provocateur and ended up calling the cops at the smallest backlash. I've been hit worse by a flying object in gym class (back in high school) because someone made a mistake. You just move on. This is clearly about his ego, which makes it even worse.

Werdum is the bitch for sucker punching a much smaller fighter, especially from taking offence over a WWE style promo.

Werdum is the bitch for sucker punching a much smaller fighter, especially from taking offence over a WWE style promo.
What are you talking about? That was a WWE boomerang style promo too. See how everybody is talking about Werdum being a boss and about Colby being a little bitch? I guess it´s working great for Werdum.
<seedat>

What are you talking about? That was a WWE boomerang style promo too. See how everybody is talking about Werdum being a boss and about Colby being a little bitch? I guess it´s working great for Werdum.
<seedat>

Well, you're not wrong even when you're not right xD

Back