Is Conor's power overrated , why couldn't he ko Nate and a journeyman did ?

81% of mcgregors wins come by way of KO. And in his UFC career he is 9-1 with 7 of his 9 wins coming by way of KO within 2 rounds.

"Overrated power"

giphy.gif

cm4_360.gif

ConcreteLeadingDesertpupfish.gif

Ztdsinf.gif
Check that record , only 5 had the lights turn off , ko

So that makes it 22%

He has 24 fights of which he has 5 kos
Makes it 21% ko ratio
Doesn't seem like a ko artist that some claim

Conor has stopped, 22 out of his 24 wins....if you really want to bicker about silly differences between a tko and ko....that's retarded...they both go in the record book as a ko....You could look up george foreman, one of the biggest punchers of all time...and he only had a handful of one punch ko's...most big punchers need more than 1 punch...that's also true for tyson...

So that makes it 22%

You're nitpicking my friend...a tko counts the same as a ko...both are stoppages...They both count the same...some people and their sumantics..i'll never understand..

Conor gave Nate absolutely everything he had and barely squeezed out a decision.

Nate would win the 3rd match if McDucker wasn't running from the ufc

Is Rumbles power over rated?

Why couldn't he KO Cormier or Belfort?

22% seems pretty high OHKO ratio, especially for the lower weight classes.

So that makes it 22%

Oh ok, so your not counting TKO's. So when conor mcgregor landed a clean left hand on Chad mendes which completely rattled his head dropping him to the floor, it wont count as knockout since it was a TKO.... It somehow shows that mcgregor has overratted power...

I guess Roy Nelson had overrated power since he technically only has 7 Ko's, the other 7 are just "TKO's". Only 7 Ko's out of 22 wins, thats only a 31% KO ratio.

Same for mark hunt, of his supposed 10 KO wins, 6 were actually TKO's so he only has 4 legitimate KO's, thats only a 30% Ko ratio.

JDS has only 5 KO's and 7 TKO's. Thats a 27% KO ratio...

Stipe has 8 TKO's but only 5 KO's, thats only a 29% KO ratio.

TKO's are essentially KO's. One fighter has hurt the other fighter and the hurt fighter is unable to defend himself, and if the referee didn't step in; he would eventually go unconscious. The ref just stops it since the damage is unnecessary if the fighter has shown he cant defend himself.

because it was a full fucking shin to the head and MMAth is retarded.

and yes, conor's power does get overrated. it's his timing, accuracy, shot placement etc.

which makes him even more impressive.

This has me perplexed
Fought Nate more rounds but was unable to ko him

Yet a journeyman stopped Nate

Because Connor can't hit harder then a man kicking you in the face with his shin. Twice or maybe three times.

Back