Is Conor's power overrated , why couldn't he ko Nate and a journeyman did ?

Thompson caught nate with a fluke high kick and got an extremely fast stoppage...If you doubt conor's power, all you have to do is go look at wiki and see how many 1st round ko's he has...and how many ko's and stoppages he has....That eliminates the need to ask a stupid question.
He has 24 fights of which he has 5 kos
Makes it 21% ko ratio
Doesn't seem like a ko artist that some claim

Nate Diaz just has a rock hard chin. He is also a cardio freak participating in tons of triathlons and marathons. Doing so much endurance and cardio based workouts increases rates of BDNF in your brain, and this is key to their chins and being able to recover from hard shots. This video explains it much better than I could:

So the fact that Nate didn't get knocked out is more about nate's rock hard chin, and doesnt mean conor doesn't hit hard. I mean just look at these shots that Nate ate against conor, dropping him 3 times in the fight:

nate_diaz_punched.jpg

And even the fight where he was TKO'd he had ate that same kick earlier int he fight, and the last kick didn't even drophim initially:

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-head-kick.gif

Nate Diaz just has a rock hard chin. He is also a cardio freak participating in tons of triathlons and marathons. Doing so much endurance and cardio based workouts increases rates of BDNF in your brain, and this is key to their chins and being able to recover from hard shots. This video explains it much better than I could:

So the fact that Nate didn't get knocked out is more about nate's rock hard chin, and doesnt mean conor doesn't hit hard. I mean just look at these shots that Nate ate against conor, dropping him 3 times in the fight:

nate_diaz_punched.jpg

And even the fight where he was TKO'd he had ate that same kick earlier int he fight, and the last kick didn't even drophim initially:

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-head-kick.gif

But he was stopped by punches

Thompson caught nate with a fluke high kick and got an extremely fast stoppage...If you doubt conor's power, all you have to do is go look at wiki and see how many 1st round ko's he has...and how many ko's and stoppages he has....That eliminates the need to ask a stupid question.
Not a fluke kick, you have no clue regarding the facts. Thomson pretty much dominated every second of that fight. More impressive than either of Conor's fights vs. Nate. McPanic got beat up in the first fight and simply tapped out with no effort to soldier through the adversity...he flat out quit. Conor definitely won the rematch, but it wasn't an impressive fight other than the 1st round where Conor looked good and Nate did zero. I don't think Nate fought well and Conor had serious cardio problems yet again.

Thompson is not a journeyman and he clocked Diaz with a vicious head kick with follow up strikes and Nate still didn't go out, was a TKO victory.

Thompson is not a journeyman and he clocked Diaz with a vicious head kick with follow up strikes and Nate still didn't go out, was a TKO victory.
Yet Conor couldn't over more rounds , do you feel /think a 21% ko ratio makes one a one shot ko artist ?

As others have said, he kicked him in the fucking head, you Melvin.

This has me perplexed
Fought Nate more rounds but was unable to ko him

Yet a journeyman stopped Nate
rewatch that josh vs nate fight, josh gameplan was to move all around the cage avoiding boxing w nate, also ww nate has way more mass, he looked skeletal at lw, rory couldnt finish young green ww nate

But he was stopped by punches

Well obviously. You cna have the strongest chin but after eating that picture perfect high kick, and then have it followed up with punches your defiantly going to drop. Nate still wasn't even unconscious.

And other than Nate and Holloway, Conor has KO'd everyone else. Everytime he even touched eddie alvarez in their fight, eddie was stunned or got dropped.

rewatch that josh vs nate fight, josh gameplan was to move all around the cage avoiding boxing w nate, also ww nate has way more mass, he looked skeletal at lw, rory couldnt finish young green ww nate
Honest reply , so you think Conor's power is overrated as this one punch ko artist
Considering he has a 22% ko ratio

Well obviously. You cna have the strongest chin but after eating that picture perfect high kick, and then have it followed up with punches your defiantly going to drop. Nate still wasn't even unconscious.

And other than Nate and Holloway, Conor has KO'd everyone else. Everytime he even touched eddie alvarez in their fight, eddie was stunned or got dropped.
22% ko ratio does not make one a one shot ko killer , does it to you ? That's the overrated power I am talkng about

Yet Conor couldn't over more rounds , do you feel /think a 21% ko ratio makes one a one shot ko artist ?

I don't think Conor is a 1 hit KO artist, he's still accurate and strong though, I do believe Conor was only able to one punch Aldo because Aldo ran full force into a counter but that really doesn't take anything away from Conor.

It took and flush head kick and strikes to finish Nate, can't knock anyone for not being able to KO Nate.

Honest reply , so you think Conor's power is overrated as this one punch ko artist
Considering he has a 22% ko ratio
it's not overrated but keep thinking that, i won't change your mind, you just hate that he's a successful guy that isn't from the usa

Lol TS would ask Conor for an autograph and pic if he met him

it's not overrated but keep thinking that, i won't change your mind, you just hate that he's a successful guy that isn't from the usa
Lol did you even see where I am from
Jesus at least don't use scripted arguments
So you feel a 22% ko ratio a sign of a one shot ko artist as being sold as

I don't think Conor is a 1 hit KO artist, he's still accurate and strong though, I do believe Conor was only able to one punch Aldo because Aldo ran full force into a counter but that really doesn't take anything away from Conor.

It took and flush head kick and strikes to finish Nate, can't knock anyone for not being able to KO Nate.
He has power I just don't feel he has this kind of power that when he touches someone they go to sleep as many seem to say

22% ko ratio does not make one a one shot ko killer , does it to you ? That's the overrated power I am talkng about

81% of mcgregors wins come by way of KO. And in his UFC career he is 9-1 with 7 of his 9 wins coming by way of KO within 2 rounds.

"Overrated power"

giphy.gif

cm4_360.gif

ConcreteLeadingDesertpupfish.gif

Ztdsinf.gif

Back