Is Conor teasing the rematch ?

Conor is 2 and 3 in his last 5 fights if you include the Floyd fight. If the Khabib fight was close, or at some time during the fight it looked like Khabib might loose I would say there might be a case for a rematch but it was one sided. There is no needed for a immediate rematch.

I do count the Floyd fight. He deserves the L for the shit he talks.

Who the fuck counts the Floyd fight? It's totally irrelevant to MMA

He should fight Diaz again.. winner can fight Tony or Khabib

Unless Lee looks amazing vs AL

Still has suffered a stoppage loss. Might not be MMA, but he got his head snapped back, over and over again.

Thankfully for his sake, Floyd only started in the 9th round. Before that, he was merely playing with his dog.

Lol...come on son. If your even a half ass judge of character you know Conor is fighting who ever the fuck he can next.

Im not saying the guy can beat Woodley but he would take that fight tomorrow. Or Anderson.

He's still the same guy who thinks he can beat anybody.

Conor has been on the decline since Diaz. Ive been pointing that out on here. Mayweather was an attempt to double down on believing he is unbeatable. Both losses were justifiable in his mind due to weight and sport differences but they still put a crack in his mind.

All of the hype around Conor that he created was based on him being unbeatable, mystic Mac, better than everyone. He based this on "the secret" which is a new age cash grab scam. His bragging and his pride and confidence all came from being unbeatable. Khabib was like- the third time is the charm. There is no denying the fact that he is smashable in his mind and in fans minds.

His whole WWE schtick is useless and stupid now (it always was but fools were impressed by it).

Conor won by having supreme confidence that he would win. He also was able to get others to believe that too. Those days are over.

Conor is done.

He doesn't deserve a fucking rematch. Time to stop getting coddled. You got worked the entire fight, it wasnt close at all. Fight your way back up the ranks like everyone else has to.

Better yet, khabib should just fuck off for the next 2 years and refuse to defend his title like conor did.

Just know that no matter how hard or how long you work, you won't be worth anything near Conor's net worth of $100 milly.

For reals, how does that make you feel to know that Conor spends the amount of your annual salary on toilet paper?

Just know that no matter how hard or how long you work, you won't be worth anything near Conor's net worth of $100 milly.

For reals, how does that make you feel to know that Conor spends the amount of your annual salary on toilet paper?
I guess being so full of shit and constantly having to eat his words means he needs that much more toilet paper than the average person?

The mentaliy of Conor financial fans, ladies and gentleman, on full display.

Lol. I see you editing your post. Not an alt account. Here since 2006. You talk about moderation but you just pop into this thread to call someone dumb (shitpost) with no arguments about what he actually said.

You’re definitely an alt account, that or you’re often homless for years at a time.

There is no point in arguing with that guy. If you had read the post, or know who that guy is you’d realize he and his posts lack any logic.

Serious question why are you trying to stick up for one of the biggest trolls on the site? Also you’re a grown man don’t use lol in a post.

Last edited:

Aw look, a financial fanboy.

Cringy, very.

Conor won by having supreme confidence that he would win. He also was able to get others to believe that too. Those days are over.

Wrong. Many fighters have "supreme confidence they will win." Conor wins by having a superior skillset and fighting accumen in the vast majority of his fights. That isn't going anywhere. He made mistakes in the last fight, admitted them. He will be back to silence haters like you.

Wrong. Many fighters have "supreme confidence they will win." Conor wins by having a superior skillset and fighting accumen in the vast majority of his fights. That isn't going anywhere. He made mistakes in the last fight, admitted them. He will be back to silence haters like you.

Look it up man. Conor himself states that "the secret" is a big part of his success. I believe he was shocked and disillusioned by the losses and is now lost so far as meaning and purpose go in life. I think he is undergoing an existential crisis.

I do not think he will ever fight successfully again but if he does he will have to leave behind "mystic mac" and the braggart, and the one who is above all others to do so.

Back