Is Conor still in USADA pool? Looking absolutely shredded

"Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights)." - David Hauser
It's actually Thomas Hauser, and he's an excellent boxing journalist. The problem here is he's reporting on rumours and he doesn't have anything to back them up. This isn't a Lance Armstrong situation, where as soon as the cracks start to appear, everyone comes clean. As far as I know, nobody who has worked are trained with Mayweather has said anything about PED use.

He wants to win or at least be the most prepared he can be so he doesn't get completely embarrassed. Whether he will ultimately be successful in these things, he's still a champion with a lot of pride and will make the effort. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but I think it is almost completely wrong. Apparently I'm not going to move you, and you sure as hell aren't going to move me, so let's move on now...
Yes. Because whether or not Conor gets embarrassed is completely up to Floyd Mayweather, no matter what Conor does to train. Conor's only option is to not participate.

I should add also that Conor's only concern is money. If he cared about pride, he wouldn't have signed up for this.

Who gives a fuck. If being ripped mattered, Phil Baroni and Kyle Kingsbury would be champions.
01eb2e2017421f8a235a9161292d3968--handsome-celebrities-legends.jpg

Kingsbury.jpg

How dare you post a pic of Kingsbu sans beard

kyle-kingsbury-beard_crop_north.jpg

Yes. Because whether or not Conor gets embarrassed is completely up to Floyd Mayweather, no matter what Conor does to train. Conor's only option is to not participate.

I should add also that Conor's only concern is money. If he cared about pride, he wouldn't have signed up for this.
Fighters believe in themselves, even if their belief borders on delusion. Confidence is key in combat sports.

"Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights)." - David Hauser

The fuck? First time reading that about Mayweather. I only remember the whole debacle with him and Pacquaio and the latter complaining if he had blood taken from him before and after the weigh in it would 'drain him'

They never revealed or speculated on what he was alleged to have being taking?

Back