Is Conor still in USADA pool? Looking absolutely shredded

If governments and judges can be corrupted, USADA officials can also be.

I don't believe McGregor is dirty. He weighs around 150. That is very light for an average adult male.
I don't think he's dirty either, but he's well above 150. Probably closer to 170.

Is the photographer in the back entered in USADA pool?

He's tight with the billionaire steroid enthusiast who signed the deal with USADA.

If governments and judges can be corrupted, USADA officials can also be.

I don't believe McGregor is dirty. He weighs around 150. That is very light for an average adult male.
USADA has already been corrupted, that is well known and documented.

he doesn`t spend 300k in his camps for nothing... also it's really funny people thinking rich fighters are clean (I was going to say elite fighters, but mcgregor isn't one of them)

@bladee were you that was thinking on doing this FAST crap? or was it greg?

he doesn`t spend 300k in his camps for nothing... also it's really funny people thinking rich fighters are clean (I was going to say elite fighters, but mcgregor isn't one of them)

Conor is an elite athlete and fighter. You're a jabroni

The most tested fighter in MMA history

The Champ Champ

The GOAT GOAT

The Double Greatest

DFU6o0vUIAIeIvB

The only non elite athlete ITT is the guy in your avatar

Last edited:
Get da fook outta ere im doing uder tings now, fook off i dont give a fook

Conor is probably on some expensive, undetectable high end stuff. If anybody is, it's him, because of the money he's making + how much leeway UFC is willing to give him, and him only. He could march into Dana White's office and demand that USADA give him a TUE exemption for testosterone, and they'd agree to it.

Back