is Cod Ghosts the worst cod of all time ?

COD3 is easily the worst of all time. I have played but seen enough of Ghosts to stand by my statement. God 3 sucked ass, just thinking about the game makes me mad.

They need to go back to WW2.

It would be glorious on next-gen consoles.

MW2 was fun for a spin, but couldn't bother much after that. I played a little BF3, but it was nowhere near my experiences playing BF2 online back in the day.

CoD4 was a legitimately great game, but how many times can you slap a new coat of paint on it and sell it?

COD3 is easily the worst of all time. I have played but seen enough of Ghosts to stand by my statement. God 3 sucked ass, just thinking about the game makes me mad.

Are you serious? Call of Duty 3 was awesome.

I'm talking about how much bigger the BF MP is compared to COD's. One is a large-scale war while the other is a small town scuffle. Zombie mode is boring as hell, so I didn't even think about that. I guess I could have worded it better. My point is, it's more pathetic for them to release the same game every year because it's so simple. If you've played one round of COD, you've played them all. I'm not excusing DICE, though. They're probably just as bad at this point, but with the foundation they have in place, all they have to do is improve their technical issues and they're way ahead of whatever the COD devs puts out. Still, I won't buy another BF until it's proven to be good and reliable. Which means I'll probably skip Hardline.

Also, I actually liked BF3 on 360 and BF4 on PS4 was a huge improvement. So I can't comment on whatever disappointment you felt as a PC player.

Disagree 100%

BF single player was 100% worthless with no redeeming qualities. Ghosts campaign while generic and cookie cutter at least had SOME fun moments and shootouts and actually had A story the was somewhat interesting.

Zombies boring? GTFO. And btw Ghosts didn't even have zombies it was called extinction with Aliens, but it still can be fun and at least Cod HAS CO OPERATIVE. Not all of us only give a shit about multiplayer.

And although i don't like either, i prefer Ghosts mp to BF. I can't stand giant maps with camping snipers and tanks everywhere i just don't like it, and their playlists for smaller game types are fucking horrid. Not to mention the game was pretty much broken most of the time on PS4 (across all platforms I've heard).

I never actually played 3. I think it was made by someone else other than IW though. I would be pretty surprised though if it was worse than MW3. God I really hated MW3

I never actually played 3. I think it was made by someone else other than IW though. I would be pretty surprised though if it was worse than MW3. God I really hated MW3

I'm playing MW3 right now because I got it for free a while ago on PS plus. And I must say, it sucks pretty bad. I want to give it a chance, but I'm a couple hours into it and it just seems so generic and boring.

just got cod ghosts, seems pretty decent. need to get used to the maps. got picked off a lot. maps seem too big, like i've read before. seem to be quite a few campers but not quite as bad as i heard.

Are you serious? Call of Duty 3 was awesome.

I'm absolutely serious, it is the worst Call of Duty game. Maybe you have bad taste?

Kidding but I play these games for the campaigns, not multi. So maybe that was great if that is your thing. But as a standalone campaign, it is absolutely fucking garbage. More than half of the encounters were "stand your ground, they launched smoke grenades and constantly spawn from 5 points within the smoke!"

COD3 was, going off memory so I might be wrong, the first game by the current lead developer Treyarch. Now it was their first attempt so I can now understand why I disliked the game, but at the time coming off the earlier, far superior, games it was damn frustrating to play.

EDIT: I also liked MW3. I only play these for the single player and I essentially rented the game (bought used from Gamestop and returned it the next day as I beat it) but I found it as a fun roller coaster ride with a lot of dumb moments. If I paid for it, let alone full price, probably would hate it but that wasn't the case for me.

I'm talking about how much bigger the BF MP is compared to COD's. One is a large-scale war while the other is a small town scuffle. Zombie mode is boring as hell, so I didn't even think about that. I guess I could have worded it better. My point is, it's more pathetic for them to release the same game every year because it's so simple. If you've played one round of COD, you've played them all. I'm not excusing DICE, though. They're probably just as bad at this point, but with the foundation they have in place, all they have to do is improve their technical issues and they're way ahead of whatever the COD devs puts out. Still, I won't buy another BF until it's proven to be good and reliable. Which means I'll probably skip Hardline.

Also, I actually liked BF3 on 360 and BF4 on PS4 was a huge improvement. So I can't comment on whatever disappointment you felt as a PC player.

Ok but your talking about personal preference (large scale warfare vs fast paced FPS shooting) vs "getting more moneys worth".....there is a difference. Like I said, as a game overall, COD has more to do. More MP game modes, Sinpleplayer, COOP, League mode, generally better netcode, better hitboxs, IMO the guns are about even. The guns in BF seem like bb guns. They purposely nerf down the distance guns so they do less damage CQB ect. Like I said, I'm not even even really defending COD, it's just that if you ever played the original battlefields you would realize that these ones are pretty much made for the COD crowd anyways.

and before anyone states it, I understand the COD hitboxes and netcode can be very crap for some people. Me personally I never had issues except in MW3 and BO2 but even then I still find the bullet spread and registration better than that in the battlefield series

I enjoyed BO/BO2. MW3 I played a good amount, but it was the first COD I even played.

I heavily disliked Ghosts. I wouldn't take the game for free besides reselling it and using the money towards something else.

I was actually amazed by the game.

How they could take a series that has been going steadily downhill, and then proceed to accelerate the decline to such an extent, is simply amazing. Absolutely stunning IMO

COD is one of my favorite game series, but they really fucked it up bad.

COD3 was actually pretty good. The guns were a bit stiff and lifeless but other than that it was COD2 with vehicles for the most part. It was not a bad game by any means and actually got me into COD because I had just gotten the 360 around the time it came out but I have been playing since Allied Assault.

So for me, it's Ghosts but Black Ops in second followed by MW3 third. MW3 for being the same fucking thing 3 times in a row.

and before anyone states it, I understand the COD hitboxes and netcode can be very crap for some people. Me personally I never had issues except in MW3 and BO2 but even then I still find the bullet spread and registration better than that in the battlefield series

BF has more to account for that's why. Bigger maps, more distance, bullet drop etc.... COD is more of a twitch FPS and relies on no bullet drop or physics of any kind really and your bullets go where you put them unless your gun recoils. Both work great without any lag.

it is not bad, but it is the one that I've played the less since MW1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back