is Cod Ghosts the worst cod of all time ?

Infinite Warfare is totally beastly.

Noobs hate it because there is no Nuke tube, no tactical insertion and the movement mechanics destroy their hardscope camping tactics.

Infinite Warfare is for advanced players.

About 3/4 of the way through this now. Not bad, but pretty basic stuff. I don't mind a shooting gallery, but I need something resembling a narrative to drive me forward. This, like every other COD game, is just a collection of scenarios. Coming off off of Wolfenstein:TNO, this feels incredibly simplistic and lazy.

The set pieces are nice, but it's very artificial. A couple of missions have stood out though. Like the one where you're infiltrating a building at night, and you get to repel down a building, and shoot dudes through the windows. Or the one where you disguise yourself as the enemy, and break into a compound. There's a cool moment where you get to set up a defense with turrets and mines, but it's just one shot little segment. The dog stuff was neat too, but very brief. It's hard to give it points for this kind of shit though, because it would be standard gameplay elements in a more fleshed out game, but here it's just a short break from shooting fish in a barrel.

I can see why the games have been getting called out more recently for their run of the mill bullshit. I imagine the fatigue is also apparent in the MP as well.

Infinite warfare and advanced warfare are the worst. But I'm more angry that I can't swear and act tough behind my headset anymore like I was able to on 360. I have been suspended on Xbox one more times then I have had sex.

MW3 and Ghosts sucked. Haven't played enough of the ones that came after Ghosts to give an opinion. COD4, MW 2 and blops 1 and 2 were all good IMO.

The best cods by far are MW1 & MW2. Black ops 1 was meh, mw3 was trash, and every other cod that has came out since has looked to horrible for me to bother trying.

My COD experience went MW2, Black Ops & COD Ghosts.

MW2 was by far the best game I've ever played.

The best cods by far are MW1 & MW2. Black ops 1 was meh, mw3 was trash, and every other cod that has came out since has looked to horrible for me to bother trying.
Can you still play MW2 online? I haven't played in years, but I'd still like to

Can you still play MW2 online? I haven't played in years, but I'd still like to

Shit, I think you can still play COD4 online.

They keep the servers up, but the maintenance isn't there, so you'll run into some severely hacked games. Think they're all still going though. I heard WAW got shut down, but that's the only one I've heard of that were taken down completely.

Shit, I think you can still play COD4 online.

They keep the servers up, but the maintenance isn't there, so you'll run into some severely hacked games. Think they're all still going though. I heard WAW got shut down, but that's the only one I've heard of that were taken down completely.
Cool. I figured you could still play em but I wasn't sure. I haven't been on there since like 2012 or 2013. I used to be addicted to that shit

Back