Is Cerrone the greatest italian American ufc fighter ever?

Italian has a haplogroup in genetics that can be traced. Cerrone could trace his genes to that group so biologically speaking he is italian descent.

Plus, Cerrone rhymes with macaroni.

I was taught Italians are an ethnic group. So your question makes sense.

I never knew Cerrone was italian. Good for him. When did his family come from Italy?

-Kenny

Aren’t all Americans, apart from you know natives, from some other place (genetic wise). Lots of these links seem real tenuous, at what point does it count/not

Not that it really matters

I've been thinking that he has to be. Who else is there? Frankie but so don't even think Frankie is italian. Is weidmans mom italian?

Shoguns mom was italian I think but he isn't American so doesnt count for this thread.

Its gotta be cowboy right?

there is only one correct answer, and it begins with a "P" and ends with a "hil Baroni"

NGLlm7k.jpg

this is the only correct answer ...

In NY people brag about being Italian American with much bravado.. They put Italian flag magnets on their cars, and keep gel companies in business. The rest of us laugh behind their backs.

You ain't italian american unless you act all New Yorkish, guido and crude like the Diceman. No fighter has that down to a tee like Baroni

I’m only liking this because it’s funny. But you probably Artie know that. The thing that strikes me about this is Rogen wearing a tap out T-shirt. That dude clowns people that wear fight gear. Especially tap out or affliction yet there he is in all his bald glory sporting one on national TV

U sure guida is italian? Sounds,spanish

No, no I am not.

It’s German I think lol
patronymic or plural form of Guido. from a short form of a personal name formed with guida ‘guide’, for example the Tuscan names Bonaguida ‘good guide’ and Cacciaguida ‘hunting guide’. (Guidà) occupational name for a goatherd, from Greek aigidion ‘kid’. Compare the modern Greek surname Gidás.

So name is Italian or maybe Greek

Yeah italian american mafia is something very cool but I never heard for a UFC guy mentioned like that and that smaller guy looks like the spider on the marvellous “Goodfellas”movie

Word on the street is that Mir is made.

You ain't italian american unless you act all New Yorkish, guido and crude like the Diceman. No fighter has that down to a tee like Baroni
What most people don't know, is that Dice was jewish and not even italian. He was born Andrew Clay Silverstein.
9N9cZ33.gif

Back