Is Cerrone the greatest italian American ufc fighter ever?

Cerrone is 1/16 Italian at the most. (He's too tall to be a full blood Italian)

I dont think Weidman has any significant Italian descent. Frankie Edgar is Italian, though. So I would say him or Cowboy would be the best. Theres a few other good ones like Serra and Raging Al, Villante, Sam Sicilia. But Cowboy & Edgar are better than them.

Do you have any proof of Frankie’s ethnicity?
Obviously the name Edgar would be an adaptation, if you’re right.

In NY people brag about being Italian American with much bravado.. They put Italian flag magnets on their cars, and keep gel companies in business. The rest of us laugh behind their backs.

You ought to be careful.
Some of those guys are very hairy.
You can’t tell their back from their front.

Just got back from the genetics lab, guys. Can confirm - Yes, yes he is.

Do you have any proof of Frankie’s ethnicity?
Obviously the name Edgar would be an adaptation, if you’re right.
Frankie is 75% Italian and 25% German (hence the last name). There's an interview somewhere, but I'm not gonna look for it.

Frankie bless, imo.

Serra gets my vote. He put on about 120 lbs after retirement, all from pasta and pizza. That's legit. Take it from me; I'm one of the greatest Italian-American Sherdoggers.

i'm biased so i am having a hard time deciding between him and Serra for #3. Gina Carano is #2, Edgar is #1 and Phil Barone is "da best eva" he said so himself
I've been thinking that he has to be. Who else is there? Frankie but so don't even think Frankie is italian. Is weidmans mom italian?

Shoguns mom was italian I think but he isn't American so doesnt count for this thread.

Its gotta be cowboy right?

who but an Italian would sport this 'stache?

dan-severn-mustache.jpg

I've been thinking that he has to be. Who else is there? Frankie but so don't even think Frankie is italian. Is weidmans mom italian?

Shoguns mom was italian I think but he isn't American so doesnt count for this thread.

Cerrone is not the greatest anything besides choker in crucial fights.

I was surprised the crowd didn't start chanting "USA" during the fight.

It’s been a while since he won a title. WEC days. He’s American right ?

027_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpg

African-american, Italian, you name it.

Platinum represents all ethnicities n nationalities

If ever an alien race sends their diplomat to the earth, perry should be the one to represent us

1st he never won any major titles

2nd I’m not Italian, however if you put a cowboy hat on n call yourself s cowboy, you can no longer claim To be Italian

Back