Is Brad Pitt on TRT?

Nearly every actor starring in action movies is on juice. Just so you know.

What? I dunno about that. Robert Downey Jr probably isn't

Hmm maybe I should rephrase that. Nearly every actor that looks very TST.

Here's a post by a stuntman in the industry

6c2c943a3e71fc077be4c2135549e8e8.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2egszo/hi_reddit_im_nick_mckinless_a_professional/cjzdwdn

I always assumed that most did take a little something extra. I mean really why wouldn't they. I don't know much about ped's but would think the health risks would be little to none with a good doctor advising what to take and how to go about it.

I honestly think Bale did all this naturally. Theres nothing in his bulked physique that suggest roids.

I can buy that too. He seems like he naturally carries his reign of fire body and then just bulked up to play Batman but not to an unreasonable amount and then just starved himself for his thinner roles. He was around the same weight for American Psycho though and was shredded all to hell so he might've done something then.

No-one is saying there is anything wrong with Hollywood actors juicing, ultimately they're not sportsmen so there's no 'cheating' involved. It's heir job to look good, so of course they will use every trick in the book, whether it's roids to get bigger, hair surgery to keep a great head of hair, sunbeds to look tanned and healthy, and plastic surgery to look better looking. The amount of competition is so fierce and the rewards so great that you'd be a fool to think they aren't gaining an advantage somehow. there is just way too much at stake for them not to, it's not like any of it is illegal, well rids are but the feds really don't give much of a shit about juicers.

Why do most of them still say otherwise? Well most steroids are still illegal and there is also still a taboo about steroids in the mainstream media, so of course they are not going to risk future job prospects by admitting it. Most bodybuilders claim to be natural too because they have to in order to keep sponsors on board, everyone knows otherwise it's just a little game that's played with the media.

Ugh. Typical sherdog response from someone who probably thinks Meisha is beautiful. I'd fuck Brad before I'd fuck ...this

I just hung out with Miesha Tate.... she's beautiful. Don't be a dummy.

I could buy that.

man-of-steel-henry-cavills-workout-2.jpg

Thats a big change but not ridiculous for an athletic looking guy in his mid 20s-early 30s to do over 10 years.

Lol he's an actor not an "athlete". Anyone will look like an "athletic looking guy" when on top grade drugs. No way in hell is super man version Cahill clean, it would take years and years of someone with his pre lifting physique to look like that, not the 4 months claimed lol.

Certainly some actors are using PEDs, especially ones getting into action flicks.
But I doubt Pitt has in the past, he really hasn't gotten that big, not like he pulled a Stallone.
However, now that he is 50 usage wouldn't surprise me.

Pitt also put on some weight for Kalifornia; however wasn't as low bodyfat as in Troy.
Both Pitt & Bana were cast early for Troy, they put in 6-7 months of training for the film - weight lifting, fight scene training.
I'd think with some PEDs he would have been bigger.

Also the woman that played Helen had to gain some weight, gorging to get some curves.

You'd think so, because they all use roids so what you think roids looks like vs reality is skewed. Pitts physique in troy is very very decent for a natural, he's nearly as filled out and as lean as the super athletic GSP, obtaining it in 7 months would be extremely unlikely, unless he had pro bodybuilder or elite athlete level genetics that is. 7 months of using (a bulking and cutting cycle say), much more believable.

Last edited:
You'd think so, because they all use roids so what you think roids looks like vs reality is skewed. Pitts physique in troy is very very decent for a natural, he's nearly as filled out and as lean as the super athletic GSP, obtaining it in 7 months would be extremely unlikely, unless he had pro bodybuilder or elite athlete level genetics that is. 7 months of using (a bulking and cutting cycle say), much more believable.
My reality isn't skewed.
You act is if Pitt was fat or never had any muscle tone before preparing for Troy.

Seriously why would people care so much he doesn't hurt anyone doing it and hes a walking muscle with bulging veins popping out everywhere. Dude has always looked good and i'm sure he is pretty gifted naturally so its not hard to imagine someone like him looking like that at 50. I have seen older guys who take care of themselves and maintain a athletic lifestyle look better than a lot of 20 year old's.

Seriously why would people care so much he doesn't hurt anyone doing it and hes a walking muscle with bulging veins popping out everywhere. Dude has always looked good and i'm sure he is pretty gifted naturally so its not hard to imagine someone like him looking like that at 50. I have seen older guys who take care of themselves and maintain a athletic lifestyle look better than a lot of 20 year old's.
A combination of genetics, hard work and TRT would yield astounding results though. Maybe it's just two of the three, lol.

Back