Is Brad Pitt on TRT?

actors also work out specifically for those shirtless scenes and try to get a pump on right before filming.

Yes they do.
I saw the behind the scenes shoot for 300 a few years ago and there were a set of dumbells next to the green screen the actors stood in front of.

Leonidas was doing bicep curls literally a minute before the next scene so he gets that vascular veiny pumpy look.

Is this a new thing? Everytime someone looks like they're in good shape, all you hear is declarations of their steroid/testosterone abuse from people who have no association with them whatsoever.

Is this a new thing? Everytime someone looks like they're in good shape, all you hear is declarations of their steroid/testosterone abuse from people who have no association with them whatsoever.

Dude don't be naive. If you're an actor who has to compete with thousands of other dudes who want the same job as you and there are millions of dollars on the line you think guys aren't going to try and gain very advantage they can?

Dudes fighting for 8k a night in the UFC get busted for roids, you think an actor isn't going to do it when millions are on the line and there is no chance of getting banned if you get caught?

That's the most naive bullshit I've ever heard.

I think PED use is, and always has been, rampant in Hollywood so it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Besides that, it's clear he has pretty good genetics. He has always had P4P one of the best physiques in Hollywood. He looked great in Troy and, of course, Fight Club.

Agree.

Dude don't be naive. If you're an actor who has to compete with thousands of other dudes who want the same job as you and there are millions of dollars on the line you think guys aren't going to try and gain very advantage they can?

Dudes fighting for 8k a night in the UFC get busted for roids, you think an actor isn't going to do it when millions are on the line and there is no chance of getting banned if you get caught?

That's the most naive bullshit I've ever heard.

Naivety comes from opinions, of which I stated none. I'm not saying anyone isn't doing roids. I'm saying its fucking stupid and illogical to make claims about other people's actions with zero perspective or insight regarding their person. When I was a young buck, we called that talking out your ass. It wasn't exactly a behavior people wanted to be caught championing.

In an interview by Henry Cavill or maybe it was his PT - it was said that there was the option for Cavill to use roids, but Cavill opted against it. He's all natty.

Fine, be like that, but it's kind of a dumb position to take which ignores all context and reality of the situation. Let me guess, Coleman, Cutler and all those guys are natty because they claim to never have done steroids as well? Come on dude, there's a point where you actions speak louder than words, if you think making obvious assumptions is illogical I don't know what to say to you.

Fine, be like that, but it's kind of a dumb position to take which ignores all context and reality of the situation. Let me guess, Coleman, Cutler and all those guys are natty because they claim to never have done steroids as well? Come on dude, there's a point where you actions speak louder than words, if you think making obvious assumptions is illogical I don't know what to say to you.

You must love bro science. Fuck facts when you can just spin casual observations!

And once again.. I didn't take a position. I just stated the ridiculousness of expressing a hard opinion on something you know nothing about.

The 'facts' are that these guys get huge in an inordinately short amount of time then claim to be clean...then after filming is finished they seem to shrink to half their size again. If you've ever been in a gym in your life you'll know this is a classic roider pattern.

When you put on the muscle naturally it tends to stay around for longer as your body's natural testosterone levels can support that amount of muscle mass, when you're roiding you're putting on a load of mass that you NEED extra testosterone to maintain. Which is why as soon as they guys cycle off they seem to slim down quite dramatically. Pitt and Cavill are most likely on it for certain roles, The Rock is most definitely on it, Jackman I could maybe understand otherwise as he doesn't seem to slim down between roles and he isn't actually that huge, just very low body fat %. I guess this is all bro science to you though, right?

But yeah I'm an asshole for not taking everything Hollywood guys say at face value when all the evidence suggests otherwise. I guess Travolta also never got a hair transplant, because he's never admitted to it, right? And all those women never got botox or tit jobs? Sure dude.

In an interview by Henry Cavill or maybe it was his PT - it was said that there was the option for Cavill to use roids, but Cavill opted against it. He's all natty.

I could buy that.

man-of-steel-henry-cavills-workout-2.jpg

Thats a big change but not ridiculous for an athletic looking guy in his mid 20s-early 30s to do over 10 years.

Pitt hit the genetic jackpot. He's beautiful. No romo.

Maybe a little.

hugh_jackman_wolverine_deadlifting_workout_toe_shoes_fivefingers_leangains-1.jpg

If he was, he'd certainly deadlift more than 5 plates and have the legs to show for it.

The body that has everyone convinced he juiced is this:
x-men_days-of-future-past_wolverine.jpg

which is very impressive for a man of his age but certainly not impossible natty. Nothing there suggests definite steroid use, and maybe you can make an argument for the blown up delts but then you have to explain why there isnt a corresponding swoleness to his traps [these two grow together in cycles].

Its probably the vascularity thats most visually shocking but thats achievable with non steroid drugs. But then if hes taking cutting agents why wouldnt he take testosterone as well?

I saw him say that one thing he did for that movie that he didnt do for the others was dehydrate.

Pretty much he bulked as much as possible and then did a weight cut. We've all seen in MMA what an already ripped guy can look when dehydrated.

Not saying he is clean. With a gun to my head, I would bet he has/does juice.

I'm also surprised to not see Bale mentioned.

No way he is pulling this shit natty!

christian-bales-body-transformation-13861-1294434999-4.jpg

Yep, there's no way anyone could do that jump between the Machinist and Batman Begins natural. Apparently we're all 'asshole bros' for believing otherwise as he's never come out and said he juiced...

He's probably on HGH. He's not that big, but being that lean at 50 isn't too common. Robert de niro was around 50 when he did cape fear. He's not jacked, but he's in awesome shape for a guy that age, and he claims he did it with just diet and exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxdp6XtaLZI

Who knows if he is or isn't but his physique can easily be achieved natural, even if you are pushing 50.

I think PED use is, and always has been, rampant in Hollywood so it wouldn't surprise me one bit. .

it makes sense. millionares who aren't professional athletes aren't going to have spartan discipline with training and diet when they can just get on every PED available and work out 3 times a week and have results while still being able to party, do drugs, eat whatever they want pretty often, etc

I remember an interview after Thelma and Louise where Pitt was asked what he did to get his abs. He said something like, "I wish I could tell you I trained hard for that, but honestly I just cheeseburgers and Doritos. That's just the way I am." He was really young then, so who knows.

TRT, HGH are all normal and legal to use for Hollywood.

The guy who did Superman had the choice to use roids to beef up but said he wanted to work out naturally instead, probably for PR reasons too. The options are there for everyone in Hollywood. Still it doesn't sound good to say you used steroids so everyone is still hush hush about it.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingLeonidas/news/?a=81171

Back