Is anyone picking Aldo in the rematch?

I think Aldo can win early on in the 1st or 2nd. But the longer it goes, the more towards max its gonna be favored too.

I like both fighters but I'm picking Aldo

Aldo wrecks Holloway if he doesn't gas out. Holloway looked like a complete noob in the first and Aldo was wrecking his shit. Aldo just became a gassed out zombie and got destroyed. Aldo has never gassed out like that before even though he has slowed down plenty, maybe he is getting old now and might gas again but if he doesn't Max will get destroyed.

Conor is the only man on the planet who can beat Fresh Aldo.

Frankie's reaction when Aldo beats Holloway

1.gif

You mean you expect Aldo to "beat" Holloway the way Henderson "beat" Edgar?

Nope. Styles make fights. Max is a stylistic nightmare for him.

Max literally stalked Aldo in the first fight.

It's going to go the same way only worse. Max. Is a much better striker. TKO for Max. No doubt.

No champion that has ever been finished and gotten an instant rematch has won in UFC history.

Max probably makes it look easier this time. He might not get the finish again but I think it will be a clear decision if he doesn't.

Aldo wrecks Holloway if he doesn't gas out. Holloway looked like a complete noob in the first and Aldo was wrecking his shit. Aldo just became a gassed out zombie and got destroyed. Aldo has never gassed out like that before even though he has slowed down plenty, maybe he is getting old now and might gas again but if he doesn't Max will get destroyed.
This.

Aldo is the most skilled and well rounded fighter in MMA history.

I've only seen the fight once but he had some success if I remember, no?

No.
You didn't see the fight.

Holloway by knockout. Again.

And lol at all the people thinking Aldo won round 1 and 2. You either never watched the fight or you were too drunk to understand anything.

Holloway dominated Aldo.

No.
You didn't see the fight.

Holloway by knockout. Again.

And lol at all the people thinking Aldo won round 1 and 2. You either never watched the fight or you were too drunk to understand anything.

Holloway dominated Aldo.

LMFAO, we got a dumb fuck over here if you think Holloway dominated the first few rounds.

To win this Aldo needs to avoid a war of war of attrition with Max and definitely show his full arsenal on the feet.
Leg kicks ,mixed combos, keep the pace of the fight under his control.
We know he CAN DO that when he is game.

Im 50/50 because I respect the hell of Max after the beating he gave Aldo
In that third round.

I'd never pick against Aldo.

But history doesn't like his chances.
Time to make new history.

Im just trying to muster up enough effort to care for the fight.

Back