Is anyone picking Aldo in the rematch?

As long as Jose doesn't gas and is more creative in his attack, he will win the rematch decisively. Max was a bit lucky to fight a not so very well-conditioned Jose and had absolutely NOTHING for him just until Aldo slowed down severely.

We don’t really have anything to base a rematch off of. It’s a coin flip. It’s hard to judge based on one punch. It’s like Cain and JDS.

Not really, since Cain is mostly a wrestler. He couldn't work his game plan and lost. Aldo and Conor are both stand up fighters. Conor is better at stand up and knocked him out when they fought.

Except his rematch with Edgar. That was the best conditioned Aldo I’ve seen.
It was a great performance; however, he didn't put on a high pace, he just really waited for Edgar to attack and countered him when he needed to. I haven't seen Aldo fight like he did vs Holloway in a few years.

Not really, since Cain is mostly a wrestler. He couldn't work his game plan and lost. Aldo and Conor are both stand up fighters. Conor is better at stand up and knocked him out when they fought.
Aldo’s base is BJJ. They always talk about how his ground game is better than his stand up. He just never uses it.

Depends on the over under on how many burgers he eats pre fight, and how triggered Colby has him still from calling Brazil filthy animals

I'm not picking Aldo, but I'd be a fool to completely write him off in this fight. I'll say that.

Frank is the perfect match up for Jose. Can't land a takedowna and has T-Rex arms. I don't put much stock into his wins over Frank, Jose is getting his glass chin cracked again.

This.

Aldo is the most skilled and well rounded fighter in MMA history.

Most skilled and well rounded fighter in MMA with ZERO submission wins lol. You Brazilian nuthuggers are so stupid

You ask that as though sufficient time has elapsed between the first fight for Aldo to have changed anything.

Or is Leg Kick Aldo the new Sherdog meme?

Just like I said the first time, I will say it again. Aldo is going to get his ass kicked by Max again.

He will then move to 155, where he will get his ass kicked again as soon as they match him up with a solid striker at 155.

Aldo's time as champ is over.

I'd like to see him win, but I also want Frankie to win the belt.

STILL MY BOY

hqdefault.jpg

Aldo has a chance if he can catch Max. Never say never in MMA. But Max already dealt with the best Aldo can offer last time and put him away rather easily. Don't see it being much different.
Either Aldo will be very hesitant to engage, or he will try to blitz Max. But I'd put my money on Max picking his shots from the outside and finishing Aldo in the 4th.

No.
You didn't see the fight.

Holloway by knockout. Again.

And lol at all the people thinking Aldo won round 1 and 2. You either never watched the fight or you were too drunk to understand anything.

Holloway dominated Aldo.
Was winning every round till the eventual knockdown.

You need to watch the fight. Scorecards are below, and after the fight there was virtually no one on the forum who didn't think Aldo won the first 2 rounds.

upload_2017-11-24_20-34-7.jpeg

Aldo wrecks Holloway if he doesn't gas out. Holloway looked like a complete noob in the first and Aldo was wrecking his shit.
Holding on to those nuts so tight must have developed some insane grip strength. How big are your forearms?

Back