Irish Edmond claiming to be the worlds best coach

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Irish Edmond and coach Roddy claiming to be the worlds best coaching team. I don't understand why Irish Edmond is taking so much credit for McGregor's success, he is McGregor's Jiu Jitsu coach, and it's not submissions that is Mac's trademark....

The best is right here:

events_1631-m.jpg

There can only be one

2ffad875bc4858a693b5e68b5007b323

They should fight each other to determine worst possible coach, right after Edmund takes care of Aldo like he claims he can..

Last edited:
Edmond vs Kavanaugh needs to happen. Not sure how Kavanaugh is doing but og Edmond could def use the money.

He manages mcgregors training, development and strategies.
Being a coach for an mma fighter does but mean they should be ip man. Its like i don't think Greg Jackson is teaching Reem how to kick.

McGregor always talks about red panty nights for his opponents, in reality it's his coach and team mates that get the biggest panty nights. Literally riding his coat tail to the max

He manages mcgregors training, development and strategies.
Being a coach for an mma fighter does but mean they should be ip man. Its like i don't think Greg Jackson is teaching Reem how to kick.
So he is behind McGregor's amazing cardio?

Someone start one of those online petitions for those two to fight. Let's get this shit started!

Kavanagh is lucky he found Conor in Dublin.
What other fighters have been successful under him?

Fight of the decade right here. The amazing boxing and head-movement of Edmund vs the stamina and panic wrestling of Kav. There is only room for one Edmond!

You mean the same John Kavanagh that didn't know what gameplanning was until the Nate rematch? The same Owen Roddy that said Conor wasn't prepared for Floyd's boxing tactics?

<Lmaoo>

These two are the most undignified jock-sniffing groupies in the sport.

Irish Edmond and coach Roddy claiming to be the worlds best coaching team. I don't understand why Irish Edmond is taking so much credit for McGregor's success, he is McGregor's Jiu Jitsu coach, and it's not submissions that is Mac's trademark....

The marketing person wrote that, if you want a real answer.

But instead let's just start bashing people.

I don't understand why Irish Edmond is taking so much credit for McGregor's success, he is McGregor's Jiu Jitsu coach, and it's not submissions that is Mac's trademark....
Don't you see?It wasn't striking that was Ronda's trademark! ;)

Back