International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

What is exactly a military solution for Israel? what did 2006 achieve outside of fucking up Lebanese infrastructure and cementing Hezbollah's political clout in the country?
A successful military operation would look like degrading Hezbollah militarily and minimizing civilian casualties.

Hezbollah attacked and initiated the 2006 war. Should Israel not have retaliated? How should have Israel responded to Hezbollah’s attack and cross border raid?

A successful military operation would look like degrading Hezbollah militarily and minimizing civilian casualties.
Right, we all know what that means, "refugees welcome 2.0 electric bugaloo" crisis.

Hezbollah attacked and initiated the 2006 war. Should Israel not have retaliated? How should have Israel responded to Hezbollah’s attack and cross border raid?
Nope, just pointing out that it wasn't a "solution".

Right, we all know what that means, "refugees welcome 2.0 electric bugaloo" crisis.

Nope, just pointing out that it wasn't a "solution".
Violence and war are always the last means of any political conflict, very rarely do they solve the underlying issues at hand. They are however at times inevitable.

Violence and war are always the last means of any political conflict, very rarely do they solve the underlying issues at hand. They are however at times inevitable.
Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy here, Israel was the one that sabotaged America's attempt at détente which only reinforced Iran's views that there can't be no peace with America until Israel is done.

Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy here, Israel was the one that sabotaged America's attempt at détente which only reinforced Iran's views that there can't be no peace with America until Israel is done.
Do you think that Iran seeks peace with America? I am confused by your position.

How did Israel sabotage the US's attempt at peace?

I think Lebanon is an extremely resilient country that has managed to stay democratic against all odds.

As opposed to most countries in the Middle East that are either authoritarian or have policies to ensure political supremacy of a particular ethnic group.

Because we all know what Israel "military solutions" are by looking at Gaza.

Israel had a big hand in creating the mess that is Lebanon right now, have Israel figure a solution for the mess.

They're hanging in there by a thread. The Christian Maronites in the Lebanese Forces have been scrambling to keep things intact while their Shia Muslim counterparts are fucking everything up.

Lebanon was once a highly developed country with a European flair. That all came crashing down once the PLO stuck their nose in other people's politics and ignited a civil war between the Christians and Muslims. It resulted in a mass exodus of the Christian population from the country.

Now it's a failed kleptocratic state.

The unified West negotiated the JCPOA which Bibi sabotaged.
A deal to alleviate sanctions against the Iranian regime is far from a “peace” deal. You’re stretching hard.

They're hanging in there by a thread. The Christian Maronites in the Lebanese Forces have been scrambling to keep things intact while their Shia Muslim counterparts are fucking everything up.

Lebanon was once a highly developed country with a European flair. That all came crashing down once the PLO stuck their nose in other people's politics and ignited a civil war between the Christians and Muslims. It resulted in a mass exodus of the Christian population from the country.

Now it's a failed kleptocratic state.

Yeah, i wonder which events caused a huge numbers of Palestinians coming to Lebanon.

Again, Lebanon got fucked badly over every single spat of its neighbors.

A deal to alleviate sanctions against the Iranian regime is far from a “peace” deal. You’re stretching hard.

A deal to alleviate sanction in exchange for denuclearization is the definition of détente.

But then again you seem to be on the position that Israel should get its maximalist goals no matter what and no cost is too high.

How did Israel sabotage the US's attempt at peace?

By campaigning against the JCPOA and then pushing Trump to scrap it the moment he got into power.

Again a deal that was negotiated by the unified West to ensure Iran wouldn't get access to nukes.

A deal to alleviate sanction in exchange for denuclearization is the definition of détente.

But then again you seem to be on the position that Israel should get its maximalist goals no matter what and no cost is too high.
You are on a roll today of building straw-men and setting them on fire.

Where in the Iran deal was denuclearization ever discussed? It set temporary enrichment thresholds only for a set period with no limitations stipulated in the future. You’re very much misrepresenting its stipulations.

“After fifteen years, all physical limits on enrichment will be removed, including limits on the type and number of centrifuges, Iran's stockpile of enriched uranium, and where Iran may have enrichment facilities. According to Belfer, at this point Iran could "expand its nuclear program to create more practical overt and covert nuclear weapons options".[72][7

Last edited:
Where in the Iran deal was denuclearization ever discussed? It set temporary enrichment thresholds only for a set period with no limitations stipulated in the future. You’re very much misrepresenting its stipulations.

The deal would had prevented Iran from getting close to a bomb for a period of 15 years after which the deal could be renegotiated or simply scrapped with sanctions applied back on. What was Bibi's plan for détente with Iran BTW? none because Bibi's goal has always been regime change for Iran.

So i ask you, what is Israel actually doing to look for peace with other nations?

And again, the deal was signed by the collective West, which just shows that Israel isn't a true ally, its simply a "rogueish" nation that has a lot of political clout in several Western nations, i wonder how much are they willing to push the envelope though.

By campaigning against the JCPOA and then pushing Trump to scrap it the moment he got into power.

Again a deal that was negotiated by the unified West to ensure Iran wouldn't get access to nukes.

Seems like total fan fiction to me. Trump was elected by American conservatives to shit on every single thing Obama did.

It again, wasn't some nefarious Jewish plot.

The deal would had prevented Iran from getting close to a bomb for a period of 15 years after which the deal could be renegotiated or simply scrapped with sanctions applied back on. What was Bibi's plan for détente with Iran BTW? none because Bibi's goal has always been regime change for Iran.

So i ask you, what is Israel actually doing to look for peace with other nations?

And again, the deal was signed by the collective West, which just shows that Israel isn't a true ally, its simply a "rogueish" nation that has a lot of political clout in several Western nations, i wonder how much are they willing to push the envelope though.
Not to mention there was a reformist president in power at the time with the idea was that rewarding a reformist government by lifting sanctions in exchange for the nuclear deal could put Iran on a path away from confrontation. Bit of a stretch but I think that strategy is preferable to steering into a collision course with Iran.
Seems like total fan fiction to me. Trump was elected by American conservatives to shit on every single thing Obama did.
That's not mutually exclusive to what he argued.
He never mentioned anything about a "nefarious Jewish plot" so no idea where you got that from.

Bibi outright came to America to speak in Congress against the JCPOA.

Also i see your obvious attempt at portraying criticism of Bibi as anti-semitism.

Bit of a stretch but I think that strategy is preferable to steering into a collision course with Iran.

"Iran can't be negotiated with, they will never accept Israel right to exist" say the people that consider the Iranian State as an enemy that must be destroyed by military means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back