Invicta 25 - Kunitskaya vs Pa'aluhi

Wow, this is the 1st time I switch bet due to better odd & it work out.

I was cheering for pop tart and forgot i had 2u on Jacobsen ...shoot.

just tuning in now. this cage definitely looks smaller than average, hopefully that helps pa'aluhi.

oh, wow! why cap fight in small event, just bet dog. if someone run the number on DWTCS on dogs, they up a ton ....likely.

Lehrer is a brute. I like it. I got a bit back there.

you have to be kidding me jacobson. absolutely pulverizing her, SLAMS her .. proving both the big boxing and wreslting advantage i thought she had.. and then gets tapped that f'ing easily? how the hell did we lose that one, FUCK.

credit to robbins for hanging in i guess, but i would bet even more on jacobson -135 in a rematch if i could

argggggggggggggh. shitty day in tennis and in this. oh well

Damn. This babyface gonna get wrecked by Souza. Souza is a little firecracker.

Damn. This babyface gonna get wrecked by Souza. Souza is a little firecracker.

well she's priced to get wrecked, but i personally think she's gonna make it competitive.

but just 0.25u haha, not confident.

so i mentioned earlier i have 55-45 cap of paaluhi-kunitskaya. kunitskaya just spiked up to +155. therefore i'm betting 1u.

last second bet: 0.25u more on morandin +470 =P

Morandin looks huge compared to Souza.

well she's priced to get wrecked, but i personally think she's gonna make it competitive.

but just 0.25u haha, not confident.

so i mentioned earlier i have 55-45 cap of paaluhi-kunitskaya. kunitskaya just spiked up to +155. therefore i'm betting 1u.
Damn, you too quick for me. Waiting my turn to hit +155. Come on chaser, where are you?

morandin started off great on the feet, but then the takedown... jeeeeeeeesus christ souza is a beast on the mat

10-9 souza obviously

Hope is not a 10-8 rd, easy win for Morandin if she keep it on the feet.

That quick referee standup might cost Souza.

Back