Invicta 25 - Kunitskaya vs Pa'aluhi

line shifted back.. on Raquel now at -104 @ betsafe

I am just not betting against Raquel. She has that hawaii scrappiness. Even if she loses I know she will give 100% for 3 rounds. Her opponent hasn't really fought anyone of note. Admittedly I don't know anything about the other girl.

5 rounder

wait, you didn't watch kunitskaya's two fights w/evinger? watch them before you bet anything.. no reason not to. they were both actually entertaining

love pa'aluhi in the main event.

kunitskaya will definitely have the striking edge but her takedown defence doesn't look good and while she throws up some sub attempts from her back, i don't think that will bother raquel who is an accomplished no gi tournament champ and a brown belt under robert drysdale.

raquel is much better than her record suggests (most of her losses came years ago to ufc caliber opponents).

with her wrestlng base, i think raquel can get the fight to the mat and if she does, kunitskaya is fucked imo.

sure it's possible kunitskaya gets a ko on the feet but at pick 'em odds i'm all over raquel.

kunitskaya will be chaining sub attempts on bottom, make no mistake. she's not just a striker

no bet still for me.. just the pretty big bet on jacobson -135

kunitskaya will be chaining sub attempts on bottom, make no mistake. she's not just a striker

no bet still for me.. just the pretty big bet on jacobson -135

yep, she's very active off her back but i don't see her catching raquel and i think she's going to have difficulty standing up.

yep, she's very active off her back but i don't see her catching raquel and i think she's going to have difficulty standing up.

no bet yet for me on either side. just chiming in on how i expect things to play out in that situation

I'm on Raquel Pa'aluhi over Yana Kunitskaya to win a couple of units at -120 plus a tiny little bit extra at better odds. Also Sharon Jacobson at -165 to win 1u since she is a strong competitor and has fought much better opponents than Kali Robbins. Also a parlay of Livia Renata Souza + Alexa Conners to beat their respective foreign Invicta debuting opponents at net odds of around -125 to win just over 1u.

What the shit this is tonight?? Weird

Liking Raquel at first glance but should prob review tape if I get a chance. Still have tape to watch for Sat too. Fml gotta adjust to UFC season back in full force
When ya posting ya picks?

No offense to anybody at all, but I don't get why people ask for certain peoples bets, but not EZ... (Maybe because he usually posts his bets early?) This isn't exactly pertaining to this particular thread or anyone, either. Just in general. The guy easily has the best track record in here

No offense to anybody at all, but I don't get why people ask for certain peoples bets, but not EZ... (Maybe because he usually posts his bets early?) This isn't exactly pertaining to this particular thread or anyone, either. Just in general. The guy easily has the best track record in here
Simple, for me I don't have loads of time to read through as I'm busy so when I am busy I come on here and ask people who I see have a very good record, within an hour of joining and reading posts it was easy to find two so stuck with their opinion. Just easier.

We all know that his record is legit. We don't need to ask for his bets, he always post them.

just 1.69u at -135 on jacobson here so far.. basically, i cap paaluhi as a SLIGHT favorite tonight, so i see no value on either side there. maybe 55-45 if i had to put a # on it. so i'm waiting for movement one way or the other for me to do anything

might stab at morandin before all is said and done, contrary to some people's parlays i'm seeing, etc. i'm aware she's shorter, short notice, and souza is definitely more proven against better girls, but fairly impressed by morandin on tape. scrappy lil girl, heavy on top, aggressive

When ya posting ya picks?
2u Raquel. Might watch tape on the Conners fight rn if I can find footage.

Honestly not the most confident 2u bet ever, but unless Yana snatches a sub I see this going the distance and hard to imagine raquel not out scrapping her standing and with the wrestling. And if she gets tds her top game is good enough to avoid sub and control i think

Simple, for me I don't have loads of time to read through as I'm busy so when I am busy I come on here and ask people who I see have a very good record, within an hour of joining and reading posts it was easy to find two so stuck with their opinion. Just easier.
Understandable. My post wasn't a direct response to you, by the way. Joseph is a solid bettor, don't get me wrong. I like his input also. However, EZ posts all of his bets and has for years. He's basically won 100+ units for like 7 years straight. I just think he doesn't get as much respect as he should.

We all know that his record is legit. We don't need to ask for his bets, he always post them.
Understandable. I mentioned that in my post

@Joseph Budden I think it's about time you put EZs name in your signature. You know he deserves it whether or not you guys clash sometimes lol. You can't have bums in there like Plekz and Barry but not EZ lol

@Joseph Budden I think it's about time you put EZs name in your signature. You know he deserves it whether or not you guys clash sometimes lol. You can't have bums in there like Plekz and Barry but not EZ lol
I think the #elite HoF is going over your head if you think EZ belongs amongst a list that includes Gamblou and robbie lol but hey ask and you shall receive :D

Back