Invicta 20 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya - Kansas City

Tempted to throw $50 each on all four dogs just for entertainment.

210/100 brown, i don't think yoder has anything for her. i think it could look similar to yoder's loss to jackson on tuf, except when brown gets her down, if she gets a good position, i think she can finish yoder. but either way, i think brown is gonna be fine moving up to 115, doesn't look like there's any size difference.

40/100 medeiros.. i balked at the +335, oh well, it's gone. good job anyone who snagged that. mind you: i think she's prolly gotta win a 5 round decision, so she needs td's in at least 3 rounds here.. and 3 rounds would've been better than 5 in this matchup, but it is what it is.

passing on the two -7xx favorites, even tho i expect evinger to manhandle this new russian striking chick on the ground

no f'ing clue on tiburcio fight... cept her opponent is 39 and actually about the same size as tiburcio hehe, amazingly

I did just like EZ, except I added a quarter each on the other two underdogs as well.

Invicta FC 20 Risk $335.00

Yana Kunitskaya (+435) vs Tonya Evinger $25.00 for $108.75
Kaline Medeiros (+250) vs Angela Hill $40.00 for $100.00
Simona Soukupova (+435) vs Herica Tiburcio $25.00 for $108.75
Amber Brown (-245) vs Ashley Yoder $245.00 for $100.00

Pretty garbage lines. Might end up making this the first Invicta i've skipped in awhile. Other than moderate interest in the Hill fight, not excited for anything here.

All the favs parlayed is +110

Jack-Nicholson-YES-horny.gif

Tossing a flyer on Soukupova. She is quite strong for the weight class, has never been submitted (Herica's main weapon) and has fought some very tough competition over the years.

I think Herica wins but at the odds, I know Soukupova is a decent bet.

Pretty garbage lines. Might end up making this the first Invicta i've skipped in awhile. Other than moderate interest in the Hill fight, not excited for anything here.

I love Invicta but there is just too much else going on this weekend. I would rather try and get my head around some of the UFC bouts.

I love Invicta but there is just too much else going on this weekend. I would rather try and get my head around some of the UFC bouts.
Invicta is on tonight everything else is tomorrow

Yeah I will still watch Invicta. I just mean take the time to investigate/watch tape and invest time into finding a good line etc.

When's this shitshow starting

Wish Scott Coker wasn't a stupid frogfaced fuck and knew how to run a business. It'd be sick if Belly was tonight. Fucking oompa loompa

When's this shitshow starting

Wish Scott Coker wasn't a stupid frogfaced fuck and knew how to run a business. It'd be sick if Belly was tonight. Fucking oompa loompa
1 hour 14 minutes from now.

i kind of like brown + hill, no value there obviously.

Decided not to watch because of this tweet

Have fun boys

Back