Invicta 20 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya - Kansas City

If the odds are in play, the one seemingly reliable thing in WMMA is eastern European dominance.

Horrible fights, horrible card even though I won a couple units. I'm going to bed
You're so negative, man! It turned out to be an okay card. Little warm up for tomorrow.

The lock of the weekend Tonya Evinger got armbarred in round 1! Even stepping on her opponent's head didn't help. A pretty new Russian champion is good for WMMA I guess, and it took some of the sting out of my bad bets. Smallish loss of 2.01 units overall.

Invicta FC Results Risk $335.00

Yana Kunitskaya (+435) vs Tonya Evinger $25.00 for $108.75= $108.75
Kaline Medeiros (+250) vs Angela Hill $40.00 for $100.00= -$40.00
Simona Soukupova (+435) vs Herica Tiburcio $25.00 for $108.75= -$25.00
Amber Brown (-245) vs Ashley Yoder $245.00 for $100.00= -$245.00
-----
Total Loss= -$201.25

Kinda nice to see evinger lose. too bad i didnt get on the dog on that +400

210/100 brown, i don't think yoder has anything for her. i think it could look similar to yoder's loss to jackson on tuf, except when brown gets her down, if she gets a good position, i think she can finish yoder. but either way, i think brown is gonna be fine moving up to 115, doesn't look like there's any size difference.

40/100 medeiros.. i balked at the +335, oh well, it's gone. good job anyone who snagged that. mind you: i think she's prolly gotta win a 5 round decision, so she needs td's in at least 3 rounds here.. and 3 rounds would've been better than 5 in this matchup, but it is what it is.

passing on the two -7xx favorites, even tho i expect evinger to manhandle this new russian striking chick on the ground

no f'ing clue on tiburcio fight... cept her opponent is 39 and actually about the same size as tiburcio hehe, amazingly

Well, that was fuckin terrible.
-2.5u

Brown had trouble with the size, no doubt . But Yoder fought a hell of a lot better than I expected. Never betting -210 again in my life.

Jesus f'ing Christ evinger. "Lock of the weekend". ... Or not

Back