Interim Interim champ?

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
So we know that Conor will never fight nor be stripped of the belt. What if the Interim champ Tony gets injured? Will we have the first Interim Interim champ in Khabib?

Nah uncle Dana would just strip Tony

Interesting. It'd be like an Interim within an intierim.

Interimception?

Will they make a second interim belt? Khabib vs Iaquinta, then winner vs Tony for the REAL interim belt !!!!

Like someone else posted they would probably just strip Tony.

Imagine Khabib gets a belt. You think he has been inactive so far? Just wait until he has a title.

Like someone else posted they would probably just strip Tony.
tenor.gif

every time I see tony I hope it's james toney and I'm always disappointed. I care more about that mush mouthed stumble bum than I do anything tony fergeson related

More concerned about Khabib making weight

Hasn't there been two interim champs in the same division before? Or was there almost or something?

Not long ago, I might be way off here

Interim-interim and winner of that fight vs Tony gets promoted to 2 stripes interim belt

Khabib would just get another opponent (provided he's cool with fighting someone on short notice) and there wouldn't be any belt on the line at all.

Hasn't there been two interim champs in the same division before? Or was there almost or something?

Not long ago, I might be way off here

I think you're thinking of Royal Rumble 1994, when Bret Hart & Lex Luger were co-winners

So we know that Conor will never fight nor be stripped of the belt. What if the Interim champ Tony gets injured? Will we have the first Interim Interim champ in Khabib?
lol, i just came with the same idea. we should have merged the threads

Actually, the answer would be a 8-men tournament for the .... interim title

Back