Inside Look At Antifa's "Martial Arts Training Gym"

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol the best part is how these loser antifas keep kicking Trumplings asses. Very sad.

There are gyms across Jersualem in which Muslims and jews train together. Combat does not give a shit about your politics.

idk, i am not american but in chicago... how many murders by black ghetto men and how many by trump supporters?

can someone tell me more about this nazi violence?

Couldn't finish the vid in the TS.

The only effective move they have is their annoying hippy jargon

1) the hijab chicks doing kung fu - the Muslim = liberation is funny
2) the juice bar with moldy juice served in small used jam jars
3) the pure grungyness of it all

Not one good athlete doing technique - but I will say they did have some guys doing low intermediate level / real stuff. Not full on bullshido that I expected (except for the Muslims lol).
Well that is exactly my point. I live on Long Island and could find 50 gyms just as bad or worse in less than a half hour.

That gym is not producing fighters but it's about the same level as a lot of gyms, especially traditional martial arts.

Why are there so many nasty women involved in this ridiculous movement?

White progressives are some of the most unstable people you will ever encounter.

Well that is exactly my point. I live on Long Island and could find 50 gyms just as bad or worse in less than a half hour.

That gym is not producing fighters but it's about the same level as a lot of gyms, especially traditional martial arts.

Maybe even a little better than most bullshidos, although even most bullshidos would have some real athletic types (especially tai kwon do).

My point is the video was still hysterical. I mean the fighting king fu hijabes and moldy juice bar. LOL!!!!!

Maybe even a little better than most bullshidos, although even most bullshidos would have some real athletic types (especially tai kwon do).

My point is the video was still hysterical. I mean the fighting king fu hijabes and moldy juice bar. LOL!!!!!
Haha, yeah it was ridiculous looking.

Couldn't finish the vid in the TS.

The only effective move they have is their annoying hippy jargon

And disease. I'm certainly not going to toe-to-toe with antifa. Easy way to end up with Hep C.

Someone please pull a Gracie dojo storm lol

Who are they going to get to come in there and coach for free?

At what point during their martial arts journey will they learn that treating others with respect and reason will take you a lot further then going around trying to kick everyone's ass that doesn't view the world the same as you?

Back