Inside Look At Antifa's "Martial Arts Training Gym"

Antifa has a martial arts gym? Seriously?
You too can be a member! You can get in shape, strengthen your vocal cords, and make lots of new friends.

d5832915f6e2681b51abc9f8c639294c.gif

bzsbvn9-imgur.gif
e26.gif

protester.gif

What do we think is the funniest feature in this video?

For me it's a toss up between the hijab chicks and the "juices" lol

"We want to create our own ideas of fitness that don't comply with status quo body norms"

{<jordan}

Pretty much failed at the first hurdle because in combat any sport, at any level, at any reputable gym, before you can do anything and before you can even think about getting any good, you've got to be in shape. But these morons seems to think being fit is some kind of subjective, social construct that complies to a status quo.<45>

I'd also love to see these idiots organizing sparring sessions where things like size and gender are you know, kind of important, to see how that fits in with their "fuck biological reality" line of thinking.

These people need help with their minds not their bodies as they are insane.

Not to derail the thread, but Roy Nelson would disagree.

Heh, I suspect there is some serious "Bob had bitch tits" stuff going on at this gym.

Laugh all you want, but I would still advise any fighter to train here instead of Glendale.

"We want to create our own ideas of fitness that don't comply with status quo body norms"

{<jordan}

Pretty much failed at the first hurdle because in combat any sport, at any level, at any reputable gym, before you can do anything and before you can even think about getting any good, you've got to be in shape. But these morons seems to think being fit is some kind of subjective, social construct that complies to a status quo.<45>

I'd also love to see these idiots organizing sparring sessions where things like size and gender are you know, kind of important, to see how that fits in with their "fuck biological reality" line of thinking.

These people need help with their minds not their bodies as they are insane.

They kind of are ya

They should spray the floors and equipment with bleach and ammonia before practice to make sure there are no infections passed between them.
Bleach and ammonia together makes mustard gas.... You win the thread.

Bleach and ammonia together makes mustard gas.... You win the thread.

Both common additives in hair coloring products - though usually kept separate. Couple sweaty rolling session with this crew and..,

It's was obvious at the Berkley protests they had some minor martial arts training. They would strike then go for takedowns.

These people are more organized than most give them credit.

lol. Stick to spraying people with pepper spray or hitting them with bike locks and running away.

This post made me laugh more then i should.

I'll go wearing a maga shirt. Their only way to stop me will be calling the police

Yall giving this rape prevention class way too much shine.

I'm not sure what is so funny. It looks like a typical "weekend warrior" type gym. It's not going to produce fighters but they'll get people in shape and teach them basics.

I couldn't watch with sound though.

Back