Insane Bonnar vs. Griffin tattoo by Steve Butcher

I think it sad that there are tattoo artists that make work like this.

Art should never be about money. The moment you agree to take money and put some trash like that onto a human body you are a just as big of a joke as the fucking idiot getting that tat.

Lol if you want to do something you love for a living, you need yo make money off of it. Even the great renaissance painters had to get rich people to give them patronage.

I will never understand getting famous people tattoo'd on yourself. Getting something of like a family member, or commemorate your dog or something I can get (might be bias as I am going to get one of my pup done in the next year or so) but of like athletes and shit I will never get.

Yeah. To me, getting a tattoo of someone you admire but don't even know is like wearing a sign saying you're that guy's bitch. For life.

One of if not the best colour portrait artists in the world, what a tattoo!

And for the newbies to tats the fact this is mostly a two year old tat with that amount of colour is unbelievable literally unbelievable, most tattoos would have dropped so much colour and detail.

Some of his other work:

those are pretty damn good i will have to admit that , but I'm more a black and white tattoo guy my self .

Here's mine of Marcus Davis...

1-tatuajes-feos-originales-1.jpg

dea63e_Cut_082920101.jpg
mask_eric_stoltz.jpg
?

I think it sad that there are tattoo artists that make work like this.

Art should never be about money. The moment you agree to take money and put some trash like that onto a human body you are a just as big of a joke as the fucking idiot getting that tat.
I don't get it either, but you're being pretty damn judgemental.

One of if not the best colour portrait artists in the world, what a tattoo!

And for the newbies to tats the fact this is mostly a two year old tat with that amount of colour is unbelievable literally unbelievable, most tattoos would have dropped so much colour and detail.

Some of his other work:

And who the fuck would want Derek Fisher on their arm? Why not Kobe?

Someone post rondas tat, nothing Beats that One...

Hoy you gotta be one big ass fucking loser to get a tattoo of an Mma fight.. Wearing Mma clothing isn't douchy enough?

I don't get it either, but you're being pretty damn judgemental.

Tattoos like that should be judged. If he didn't want anyone to see it it would be on his inner thigh. Its trash.

Lol if you want to do something you love for a living, you need yo make money off of it. Even the great renaissance painters had to get rich people to give them patronage.

That means nothing in terms of this tattoo.

That means nothing in terms of this tattoo.

It means everything because you don't like his art. Thats it. But guess what? art is subjective.

And there is nothing wrong with making a living off art.

I don't really believe those are actual permanent tats, they look like drawings painted on.

A very overrated fight.

More significant than anything. Two equally matched guys at the height of a low point for the UFC compared to now. UFC wasn't even profitable back then but that fight is when things took off.

I wanna get this tattooed on my back:

33cWL8m.jpg

Back