Insane Bonnar vs. Griffin tattoo by Steve Butcher

Well done tattoo but there are about 100 better fights he could have got done instead. I'd be embarassed to have a tattoo of two steroid cheaters

the shoes on the last tattoo!? Im not into tatts at all, but my mind is blown at how well hes done those shoes.

25floop.jpg
God that tattoo makes me sick to my stomach, I only have one i regret and it's nowhere near as catastophically bad as that

Some people should know the difference between getting a poster or framed picture and getting a tattoo to commemorate a event.

the only fight worthy of being tattooed:
T.jpg

lol@Bonnar-Griffin

I've said that a million times and been flamed for it. Very important to the UFC, but not a great fight by any means.
Say it again, no one will dare flame you when I have you backed up.

These are all garbage.

It doesn't matter how technically remarkable any kind of work is if the content or subject matter is actual garbage.

Anyone who would get a moment from an mma fight tattoed on their body is a thoughtless pile and should not be taken seriously.

If Ghandi in his prime got one of these tattoos the state should have shoved him into a trash compactor.

Im not a huge fan of portrait tattoo's but I clicked on the guys link and found some nice work

One of if not the best colour portrait artists in the world, what a tattoo!

And for the newbies to tats the fact this is mostly a two year old tat with that amount of colour is unbelievable literally unbelievable, most tattoos would have dropped so much colour and detail.

Some of his other work:

{<jordan}

Fucking tattoos. Especially of MMA fighters lmfao!!

Back