INFOWARS/Alex Jones' support for John Bolton

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

When I heard that John Bolton had been hired by the Trump admin, one of the first thoughts that entered my head was "I wonder what the Trump cheerleader Alex Jones has to say about this?"

In this video Alex Jones claims to trust the word of Roger Stone that Bolton isn't a person to worry about.

For years Alex Jones called Bolton a war hawk and an architect of the Iraq war. Now he's ok with him because he's part of the Trump administration.

"muh deep state tho"

<{anton}>

Political talking heads are hypocrites.

In other news, in WA it's currently raining in March and the sky is gray.

Alex jones is a clown who cares what he has to say?

At the end of the day isn’t Bolton just Another war hawk who never actually served in the military

Lets take Alex's word for it, he has been right about everything else, and that Roger Stone he would never lie.

His love for Trump Trumps all.

I remember listening to AJ before he was on the Trump train, when Trump first started running. He didnt seem to like Trump. He was a Rand Paul guy.

I started hearing Trump talk about things Jones has been talking about for years and years.

After a few months of listening to Trumps speeches I knew Alex was going to love him, I knew it.

I turned on AJ again and sure enough AJ was praising Trump now, and he was off the Rand train.

If youve listened to AJ at all over the years you know Trump is like everything hes ever wanted in a president.

Its going to take a huge huge clusterfuck to get Jones off the train. I dont see it happening.

You know if Alex Jones supports something or someone then it must be really shitty.

I enjoy seeing his supporters twist themselves in knots making excuses for why AJ is still supporting Trump.

The die hard Trump supporters on sherdog are a good reflection of his audience. They won't ever admit Trump has been a shitty president no matter what he does.

Any of resident Trumpsters defending the globalist neocon interventionist Bolton pick?

In this video Alex Jones claims to trust the word of Roger Stone that Bolton isn't a person to worry about.
I'm sure AJ gave it careful consideration when he heard the news

a0c.gif

What makes you think he's on coke?
1433538211323.gif

AgileElderlyHare-size_restricted.gif

wOf3Slg.gif

1470244238998.gif
Frankly? I just kinda go through life with these assumptions:

- All pro athletes are on HGH or some form of anabolic steroid
- All big time media personalities are on coke (this includes Hollywood actors)
- Most musicians do coke at least from time to time
- Most politicians are alchys

Alex jones is a staple figure of the radical right wing extremists.

3_months_select_new.jpg

I don't know about you, but I definitely trust the word of someone who wants to sell me food in tupperware storage tubs for 500 dollars.

Edit: As a side note if you want some entertainment scroll through the infowars "store". It's amazing.

Back