INFOWARS/Alex Jones' support for John Bolton

Political talking heads are hypocrites.

In other news, in WA it's currently raining in March and the sky is gray.
if you think alex jones is a political talking head, rather than a self serving narcissistic nutcase in it for the cash, then hannity must be a lauded journalist cruelly denied his fourth pulitzer

He's, admittedly, a character he portrays to prey on the stupidity of conservatives.

So really there is no standard to hold him to. He's on record admitting he's not a journalist or a reporter, he's a character played for $. What else should one expect from him but whatever he's gotta say to keep the retards tuning in?

He's, admittedly, a character he portrays to prey on the stupidity of conservatives.

So really there is no standard to hold him to. He's on record admitting he's not a journalist or a reporter, he's a character played for $. What else should one expect from him but whatever he's gotta say to keep the retards tuning in?
<WellThere>

if you think alex jones is a political talking head, rather than a self serving narcissistic nutcase in it for the cash, then hannity must be a lauded journalist cruelly denied his fourth pulitzer
I put Jones, Hannity, Chris Matthews, and others like them as nothing more than talking heads.

Hannity, while never stepping as far as Alex into conspiritard land, is even less intellectually consistent than the character Jones portrays.

He'll literally contradict himself in the same hour if the official party spin calls for him to do it. Jones contradicting himself is usually a result of him being too manic to keep track of what the fuck he's even saying.

Alex jones is a clown who cares what he has to say?

Perhaps the person who said the following on his show.

“Your reputation is amazing, I will not let you down”

latest

I this Alex Jones' true opinion, or just part of his "performance art"?

I don't pretend to know how to solve all the world's problems, but Alex Jones never opening his mouth again would be a great step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Alex Jones' left hand: Iraq War bad neocons evil

Alex Jones right hand: I wanna stroke that furry Bolton mustache

He must get confused jerking off

latest

I this Alex Jones' true opinion, or just part of his "performance art"?

I don't pretend to know how to solve all the world's problems, but Alex Jones never opening his mouth again would be a great step in the right direction.
I'd like to see him shut up by being force fed a steel cock on a piston.

Back