Incredible Piece By Mark Hunt on Fighting and Cheating

Weird. I have the same memory issues but I'm not a fighter. I am however, also about 40 years old.

HOW BOUT U GO AN FUCK OFF MY PAGE THEN U PEICE OF SHIT U THINK i NEED A STUPID FUCKWITT LIKE U TELLING ME ABOUT LOOKING GOOD WHO THE FUCK ARE U TAKE YOUR WORTHLESS ADVICE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
"Tellin me about lookin good"

{<jordan}

"I can beat Brock juiced or unjuiced. It doesn't matter!"
*Loses to Lesnar*
"He was on roids! Unfair! Lawsuit and gib me moar monies!"

Hunt is such a fucking baby. Lost all respect for him with how he handled himself after that Lesnar situation.

Still working through it, but this is well done.
That was a great and moving read.

So different from the "sticking a needle in his bumhole" character of most of his rants. This was very lucid and well thought out. War Hunto!

Before the fight:
I don't give a fuck what he's on I'm going to knock him out

After the fight:
He's a cheater! It's not right! Call the lawyers!

I love watching Hunto fight, but he knows damn well what he's getting himself into. If he doesn't want to fight PED users he should have never gotten into fighting in the first place.

"I can beat Brock juiced or unjuiced. It doesn't matter!"
*Loses to Lesnar*
"He was on roids! Unfair! Lawsuit and gib me moar monies!"

Hunt is such a fucking baby. Lost all respect for him with how he handled himself after that Lesnar situation.
good thing nobody has any respect for you to begin with. Saying that he can win either way beforehand is not an actual invitation for Brock to dope.

good thing nobody has any respect for you to begin with. Saying that he can win either way beforehand is not an actual invitation for Brock to dope.

It's also not an invitation to be a goddamn baby about losing when he knew full well what he was getting in to. There's no defending him in this. Nice try, though.

Still working through it, but this is well done.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...t-thinks-brock-lesnar-is-juiced-to-the-gills/

"He'll probably be super strong being juiced to the gills but it doesn't mean anything, man," Hunt said. "I'm ready for anything he has. He's probably going to try and overpower me and put me to the ground, and he won't. I'm going to knock him out. The thing about it is, people think his wrestling is top class and it probably is, but once you can't get someone down, you get a bit tired and that's what's going to happen to him. He's going to get tired, and I'm going to knock him out."

giphy.gif

Before the fight:
I don't give a fuck what he's on I'm going to knock him out

After the fight:
He's a cheater! It's not right! Call the lawyers!

I love watching Hunto fight, but he knows damn well what he's getting himself into. If he doesn't want to fight PED users he should have never gotten into fighting in the first place.

what he knew he was getting into was a fight under fairly high levels of scrutiny by USADA. You think the brass told him the plan was, 'well Brock is gonna juice, if they catch him they catch him and then we'll look to bring him back asap?" Nope. He's not being a baby about losing, he's righteously indignant that the guy was using drugs to cheat to try to cause him brain damage and take money and opportunities away from him.

what he knew he was getting into was a fight under fairly high levels of scrutiny by USADA. You think the brass told him the plan was, 'well Brock is gonna juice, if they catch him they catch him and then we'll look to bring him back asap?" Nope. He's not being a baby about losing, he's righteously indignant that the guy was using drugs to cheat to try to cause him brain damage and take money and opportunities away from him.

Is that you, Hunt?

I never understood the hate he got when he was coming after lesnar/UFC after Brock popped.

I hate to say it, but a part of me thought it was paid posters trolling on these forums. Hunt had all the reasons in the world to be pissed
Well Hunt can come off irate and irrational sometimes in his tweets and internet posts. This piece on the other hand was cogent and thoughtful.

Like Mark, I wish MMA could be different than every other sport when it comes to doping, but that's probably naive.

What point are you making? Let's say I was Hunto, does that make the points I made less objectively true? (No, it would not.)

If you claim you can beat him even on the juice, you forfeit your right to whine when you lose. Even if/when he gets popped. You handled things very poorly, Hunt. And your lawsuit will bankrupt you.

I hope the moral victory is worth it though, buddy. Good luck. You'll need it in the court room.

Should have spoken up in Pride then. But the money was too good huh, getting paid to give pure boxers 3 weightclasses below you brain damage and enjoying it.

Mark does not know right from wrong.

Wasn't Nishijima a Grand Prix fight? That was a fucking good fight. Nishijima was a beast.

If you claim you can beat him even on the juice, you forfeit your right to whine when you lose. Even if/when he gets popped. You handled things very poorly, Hunt. And your lawsuit will bankrupt you.

I hope the moral victory is worth it though, buddy. Good luck. You'll need it in the court room.
lol, what a laughable notion. When somebody asks him, "hey Mark, Brock looks fucking huge and ripped like he's roided, can you still beat him?" what is he supposed to say? "No, I can't." !?!!? Fighters generally insist that they're going to win, regardless of what the circumstances are. That's part of promoting fights and part of mentally preparing for fights, it doesn't mean you don't get to complain when the other guy cheats.

Hope he wins his lawsuit. He's got a bunch of kids to support.

lol, what a laughable notion. When somebody asks him, "hey Mark, Brock looks fucking huge and ripped like he's roided, can you still beat him?" what is he supposed to say? "No, I can't." !?!!? Fighters generally insist that they're going to win, regardless of what the circumstances are. That's part of promoting fights and part of mentally preparing for fights, it doesn't mean you don't get to complain when the other guy cheats.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mark. Have a super samoan day!

I was talking about Nishijma. 185lb pure boxer. Look it up.
so because he fought a 185lbs pro boxer when he was considered to be a kickboxer himself makes up for having to get in the cage with 300lbs monster juiced to the gills?

Back