Incredible Piece By Mark Hunt on Fighting and Cheating

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Still working through it, but this is well done.

My body is fucked but my mind is still here. I’ve still got my senses about me and I know what’s right and wrong, which is the main thing.

Sometimes I don’t sleep well. You can hear me starting to stutter and slur my words. My memory is not that good anymore. I’ll forget something I did yesterday but I can remember the shit I did years and years ago. That’s just the price I’ve paid – the price of being a fighter. But I’ve fought a lot of drug cheats and copped a lot of punishment from guys who were cheating and that’s not right.

He should get a rematch with Brock.

imagine if he did use what an unstoppable force he would have been.

it would be amazing to know how many fighters that he fought were truly clean. My gusss is under 10

I never understood the hate he got when he was coming after lesnar/UFC after Brock popped.

I hate to say it, but a part of me thought it was paid posters trolling on these forums. Hunt had all the reasons in the world to be pissed

Last edited:
Having seen Mark's facebook I doubt he wrote that.

Should have tried to make it look like a drunk 3am text message ghostwriter.

Should have spoken up in Pride then. But the money was too good huh, getting paid to give pure boxers 3 weightclasses below you brain damage and enjoying it.

Mark does not know right from wrong.

Last edited:
"I WOULD HAVE BEEN CHAMP, BUT FOR CHEATS" - You're the champ to us, buddy.

That is probably a professionally written statement for his lawsuit. But I think if he were to write it himself Facebook style, it would have illustrated those points better.

HOW BOUT U GO AN FUCK OFF MY PAGE THEN U PEICE OF SHIT U THINK i NEED A STUPID FUCKWITT LIKE U TELLING ME ABOUT LOOKING GOOD WHO THE FUCK ARE U TAKE YOUR WORTHLESS ADVICE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

I remember when everyone was shitting on the guy for calling that out, it's a shame we never got to see a prime hunt in the UFC the guy was an absolute monster and has the p4p chin in mma

HOW BOUT U GO AN FUCK OFF MY PAGE THEN U PEICE OF SHIT U THINK i NEED A STUPID FUCKWITT LIKE U TELLING ME ABOUT LOOKING GOOD WHO THE FUCK ARE U TAKE YOUR WORTHLESS ADVICE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Gramma 2 gud and not enuf txt speak.

Back