In VAMPIRE SURVIVORS the bullet hell is you

Notice this isn't Endless mode. LOL, build is so broken...
full

By the way, its on GamePass.

And for those that have a XBox One/Series S/X but not GamePass, its just $6.

I've played my share of these types of horde-mode games and respect the genre, but I'm already overloaded with games I need to play.

Just picked up Doom Eternal, the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy, Wreckfest (again), and the Tony Hawk 1&2 remake.

I'd be more intrigued to play something like this when a game using the same formula is made to look like its utilizing modern tech.
Thanks ill grab it tonight

There's quite a few of these games out now. This is the one I play but they're mostly the same

Just did a little research, I can basically download Windows on an SD card and run Gamepass games natively. I know it wont be as good as my PC but damn I may actually get it now.

This is exactly what I did. Except I just completely removed Steamos cause I have no need for it and run windows only. Load up playnite with gamepass and steam and you're good to go. They even have a script you can run after installing windows that will install everything you need to get it running on windows correctly.

I didn't think I would use it much either like I did my switch. . I ended up using my deck much more then I thought I would. Sometimes I just don't want to go sit in my gaming room and I'll play right on the couch next to my wife.

I got the free version on mobile. It is pretty addicting.

This is exactly what I did. Except I just completely removed Steamos cause I have no need for it and run windows only. Load up playnite with gamepass and steam and you're good to go. They even have a script you can run after installing windows that will install everything you need to get it running on windows correctly.

I didn't think I would use it much either like I did my switch. . I ended up using my deck much more then I thought I would. Sometimes I just don't want to go sit in my gaming room and I'll play right on the couch next to my wife.
Ill prob just buy it soon. I love Vampire survivors just a lil burned out, got all the achievements and will wait on future DLC. Easy 10

So you get way too powerful later on with the Milky Way Map, Power-Ups, Arcanas, and a million Unions/Evolutions. Although sometimes too many weapons negatively influences your ability to concentrate upgrades, you ultimately have to turn on Inverse and Hurry modes for there to be a challenge.

So I had way more fun going back to a vanilla run, and I finally beat Mad Forest on a 100% pristine gamestate first run with zero unlocks. Barely missed making enough gold to unlock Duplicator for my second run. That was probably the hardest thing I've done so far.

You only control your character's movement and choose weapons & power ups.

Every game is only 30 minutes at max at which point Death comes for you.
You play and keep unlocking new weapons, power ups, maps, characters and game modes.

At first you are:

But then you are:

And in the end you are:

And after that you are

how r u dying witb all that power?!

Just got the free version for my phone and played it till I gave myself carpal tunnel.

I'm going to have to lay off for a few days, then I'll buy the PC one so I can use a proper controller

Back