In terms of talent and skill level Gustafsson is at the same level as Jones

Dominated? He inflicted hardly any damage to OSP. I don't know what you think dominate means but it isn't squeaking out a round at a time in an uneventful, underwhelming performance against a one armed journeyman.

His coach holds him to the highest standard? Lmao you can't be serious. Never have I actually heard that. Coaches are biased towards their fighters 10 out of 10 times including a money maker like Jones. Quit calling yourself a student it's so laughable.

Randy Couture never failed a test either. Neither has Erick Silva. Yoel never failed a test before he used the same excuse as Jones and is 40 with a better physique than majority of UFC. Lombard has only failed one test, I guess he was clean his entire career. Johny Hendricks has never failed a test either.

You are so biased and delusional it is laughable.

Jones isn't nearly as good without peds like any other ped user. His teammates, his family, his lifting Coaches, lifting mates, all known ped users. But not Jones lmao.

"Randy Couture never failed a test either. Neither has Erick Silva. Yoel never failed a test before he used the same excuse as Jones and is 40 with a better physique than majority of UFC. Lombard has only failed one test, I guess he was clean his entire career. Johny Hendricks has never failed a test either."
"Lmao you can't be serious. Never have I actually heard that. Coaches are biased towards their fighters 10 out of 10 times including a money maker like Jones. Quit calling yourself a student it's so laughable."

I have no idea what you are attempting to communicate here.
I'm just talking facts

Jones won the fight in dominating fashion, the judges agreed scoring the fight 50-44, 50-45, 50-45

You may not like it, but the facts are its dominant WIN and a masterful performance. Sorry

"Randy Couture never failed a test either. Neither has Erick Silva. Yoel never failed a test before he used the same excuse as Jones and is 40 with a better physique than majority of UFC. Lombard has only failed one test, I guess he was clean his entire career. Johny Hendricks has never failed a test either."
"Lmao you can't be serious. Never have I actually heard that. Coaches are biased towards their fighters 10 out of 10 times including a money maker like Jones. Quit calling yourself a student it's so laughable."

I have no idea what you are attempting to communicate here.
I'm just talking facts

Jones won the fight in dominating fashion, the judges agreed scoring the fight 50-44, 50-45, 50-45

You may not like it, but the facts are its dominant WIN and a masterful performance. Sorry

Somebody who can't understand what I'm trying to communicate and calls Jones vs OSP a masterful performance. I'm not surprised lol

If capitalizing win makes you feel better then by all means capitalize everything you need to in order to make up for a lack of confidence in your argument lol

definitely not more talented than Jones.
Jones has repeatedly beaten people in their own game. The striking majority of press and experts said jones won. Other than that, the rest of jones' resume is all wins, no "controversial decision losses". Not to mention Gus has been both submitted early on and KO'ed later on in his as a pro, both happened in the fucking first round...

Jones is by far the more raw talent. Maybe gus is just more hard working and dedicated, but he'll forever be ranked below Jones by at least 2 or 3 steps/

How can you know that when Jones is a proven PED cheater? You have no idea how talented he would have looked without them. If Gus was clean when he fought Jones who probably was on PEDs then Gus is obviously naturally more talented.

Somebody who can't understand what I'm trying to communicate and calls Jones vs OSP a masterful performance. I'm not surprised lol

If capitalizing win makes you feel better then by all means capitalize everything you need to in order to make up for a lack of confidence in your argument lol
Yeah it was too unintelligible to decipher, doesn't matter.

Thats the metric for success in sports and mma, victory, WIN.

Its was an dominant victory as agreed by the judges, further media outlets judging the fight

You may not personally like it, but that doesn't change the facts

Gus has no kicks worth mentioning, mostly just relies on basic boxing.

You are just ignorant.

DazzlingForkedKookaburra.gif

EvenAffectionateAndeancockoftherock.gif

DefiantBareEuropeanpolecat.gif

395_alexandershogun_medium.gif

l5p15.gif

giphy.gif

t64kNbn.gif

Yeah it was too unintelligible to decipher, doesn't matter.

Thats the metric for success in sports and mma, victory, WIN.

Its was an dominant victory as agreed by the judges, further media outlets judging the fight

You may not personally like it, but that doesn't change the facts

No it wasn't unintelligible it just paints a picture you don't want to look at.

All 10-9s are the same right? Lol. It was his most underwhelming and worst performances of his entire career barring the Gus fight.

Dominant is Jones vs Glover, Jones vs Rampage(even without the finish), Jones vs DC 1, etc.

The OSP fight is agreed to by majority of people including his coaches to be one of his worst performances because of the inactivity and lack of athleticism. You must know more than his coaches lol

And they are his best wins, two losses. I think Gus had a stellar night against Jones but people try to read too much into one fight. They fight 10 times, I got Angry Jonny winning 9 of 'em.

Based on the one actual fight they have had, you have zero reason to believe Jones should be everytime 90% favorite.

Who has Gus beat to be on the same level as Jones?.

Thats just so retarded argument. He arguably beat Jones, it was about a 50/50 fight. They fought on a same level, its not difficult to understand. He is not even close to Jones level in terms of accomplishments, but he is very close his level in terms of ability. Learn the difference.

No it wasn't unintelligible it just paints a picture you don't want to look at.

All 10-9s are the same right? Lol. It was his most underwhelming and worst performances of his entire career barring the Gus fight.

Dominant is Jones vs Glover, Jones vs Rampage(even without the finish), Jones vs DC 1, etc.

The OSP fight is agreed to by majority of people including his coaches to be one of his worst performances because of the inactivity and lack of athleticism. You must know more than his coaches lol
No it was just unintelligibly written, its all good, didn't seem pertinent.

Your personal opinion is noted.

But judges and media outlets agree it was a dominant performance

50-44, 50-45, 50-45

No it was just unintelligibly written, its all good, didn't seem pertinent.

Your personal opinion is noted.

But judges and media outlets agree it was a dominant performance

50-44, 50-45, 50-45

You clearly don't want to acknowledge what I was saying. Never failing a test means literally nothing in sports. You have no rebuttle to it which is why you pretend to not understand and just play stupid.

Like i said, all 10-9s are the same right? Lol you are barely hanging on with your logic.

You realize in a fight like Khabib vs Gleison for example were 10-9 rounds? Just like Jones vs Glover was 10-9 rounds. Your idea of dominant isn't what you say it is, you're just upset about being wrong.

You clearly don't want to acknowledge what I was saying. Never failing a test means literally nothing in sports. You have no rebuttle to it which is why you pretend to not understand and just play stupid.

Like i said, all 10-9s are the same right? Lol you are barely hanging on with your logic.

You realize in a fight like Khabib vs Gleison for example were 10-9 rounds? Just like Jones vs Glover was 10-9 rounds. Your idea of dominant isn't what you say it is, you're just upset about being wrong.

Im not wrong because he actually won the fight, won in a controlling fashion and incurred zero damage.

Judges and media outlets agree .

Im not wrong because he actually won the fight, won in a controlling fashion and incurred zero damage.

Judges and media outlets agree .

Him losing the fight wasn't my argument.

Are you seriously this desperate to win this argument?

Jones didn't take Gus seriously, it was Bones's fault it was as close as it was. Reminds me of Rockhold vs Bisping 2. He thought it would be a cake walk and ended up losing the belt. The dfferene here is, Jones didn't really put effort into the training because he thought it would be an easy fight. And he still ended up winning. A prepared Jones would have sonned him.

Either way, he still won.

Him losing the fight wasn't my argument.

Are you seriously this desperate to win this argument?
He simply didnt just win

"Im not wrong because he actually won the fight, won in a controlling fashion and incurred zero damage."

You expressed your personal opinion, the facts and assessments by judges and media outlets are otherwise

He simply didnt just win

"Im not wrong because he actually won the fight, won in a controlling fashion and incurred zero damage."

You expressed your personal opinion, the facts and assessments by judges and media outlets are otherwise

Lmao incurred close to the same amount of damage as he inflicted. He actually absorbed more power strikes than he inflicted.

He did barely enough to win each round. As opposed to the Jones everyone knows where he actually dominates each round against the best not eek it out against a mediocre fighter.

This isn't just personal opinion. It's majority opinion that it was his most underwhelming performance lol

If you couldn't see the difference in Jones win vs OSP compared to any other win of his then you aren't much of a 'student' after all lol that or you just don't want to believe what you watched beacsue of biasness.

The only skill Gus has that matches and even surpases Jones's is his Eyepoking skills.
Not but to be fair gustavfson is a better boxer, and yeah the eyepokes factor in.
Gus also has pretty good knee's in the clinch up against the Cage, better than Jones

Jones has way better and diverse striking arsenal, More effecive wrestling and ground and Pound. elbows and spins are also better.

But what differentiates Jones from Gus is that Jones, Unlike Gus, has the heart of a Champion.

He stopped kicking after he tried a measly front kick against Rumble and got his brain turned into minced meat for it <45>
Agreed! It’s too bad because if he spent some time developing that part of his striking, he may also be able to do a better flip after winning a fight.
Alexander+Gustafsson+Front+Cartwheel+Fail+-+UFC+Fight+Night+38+London.gif

Back