Media In rage over Izzy, Paulo Costa happens to unintentionally reveal Chimaev fight

It's a shame they have to fight. I wanted Costa/Strickland and Izzy/Khamzat. Costa possibly beats Khamzat which ruins Izzy/Khamzat. Styles make fights.

I like Costa a lot, but i only know of his humor cuz of fights.

Brother, you gotta keep fighting to remain relevant. Your comedy is better than schaub, yes, but his ass fought as much as he could until he had his talk.

It's a shame they have to fight. I wanted Costa/Strickland and Izzy/Khamzat. Costa possibly beats Khamzat which ruins Izzy/Khamzat. Styles make fights.
I agree with your first point, but what exactly is Costa’s style, btw? Why is he highly regarded as a fighter on Sherdog?

People need to stop being offended by words immediately.
I agree just making an observation I don’t care one way or another. You know who does people that give out sponsorship $$$. Bare minimum it’s not smart to blast that out in todays climate

Man my thought after seeing Costa using that word: "oh shit, shouldn't have said that" - Michael Bisping

Costa should get 10 more wins before he sniffs a title shot again after that pathetic performance
Let him get embarrassed again. Dude has nothing on Izzy.

But agree.. this retarded Ricky Martin should not be allowed to duck Whittaker the way he did. Let Robert fuck him up.

reminds me a lot of the angry sherdoggers Ive been dealing with the last couple of days

Can't wait to see this become official. Should be a very entertaining fight.

Gotta love Paulo's Twitter game

"You’re always very very polite gentleman , like me too."

Then immediately after

"after i do fuc$ with chen chins rat face i'll be going to get that belt once and for all. If the skinny f-got has it in this time it will be splendid"

A true classy wordsmith and humorist
Lmfao !!

i like costa now because he used that word.

I agree with your first point, but what exactly is Costa’s style, btw? Why is he highly regarded as a fighter on Sherdog?

He's very durable, has power, and won't get ragdolled like Holland. His grappling is very underrated and he's good at getting back to his feet. He is also huge.

Khamzat has shown that he can't control his emotions in the cage and his cardio is very sus. If he tries to blitz again, Costa likely survives the first 2 rounds and takes over. If it's 5 rounds (very likely) I definitely favor Costa.

On the other hand, Izzy probably wouldn't survive the Khamzat blitz. The build up and hype for that fight would be insane as well.

If there ever were an appropriate use pf the F bomb getting KO’ed and humped should get a pass

Back