Media In rage over Izzy, Paulo Costa happens to unintentionally reveal Chimaev fight

Skinny f a g o t

200w.gif

I'm a fan of Costa's, his fights are usually entertainment but he is one of the more overrated fighters in the UFC right now imo

He loved the post fight climax so much hes asking for seconds from Izzy

Costa has been really funny lately, but the slur is pretty low...and the more he insults Izzy, the worse he looks. Izzy humiliated Costa in their fight and afterwards, and left him psychologically shattered for months.

I’m glad that was cleared up..

I always thought Costa was saying “chen chen.” Nope.. it was chen chin all along…

Oh Boy Paulo what are ya doing there with that word. :confused:
He's trying to hide his true bi-curious self by playing the homophobic angle. I would argue that Costa worries about his looks hell of a lot more than Izzy does. Costa appears to get facials, or at the least his eyebrows done often... the dude even received a hair transplant, yet he chooses to call Izzy this word because he get manicures and occasionally dyes his hair? He just needs to let the truth fly.

Also from Izzy's stand point, a hole is a hole... unless its your own hole.

adesanya-costa.gif

Big talk from the guy whos only win in the last three years is a hard fought victory over the corpse of Rockhold

He's trying to hide his true bi-curious self by playing the homophobic angle. I would argue that Costa worries about his looks hell of a lot more than Izzy does. Costa appears to get facials, or at the least his eyebrows done often... the dude even received a hair transplant, yet he chooses to call Izzy this word because he get manicures and occasionally dyes his hair? He just needs to let the truth fly.

Also from Izzy's stand point, a hole is a hole... unless its your own hole.

adesanya-costa.gif
? You can bang your own hole. Doesn't compute

I feel like he doesn’t know how that word is viewed in the U.S. to be dropping it like in a tweet.

Also, he is going to beat Khamzat

Lastly, what Izzy did post fight to Costa is 10x worse than this tweet.

Back