In a few hours I will be in on a bus to Denver

dont smoke too much weed and end up like @Clippy
You guys are adorable.
What do you have lined up in Denver when the stand-up doesn't pay the bills?

This is a 8 day thing. I'm basically using Tulsa as my hub now. I'm a pretty well known chef here and work as an MC at a swanky night club introducing aerialists and ballet dancers.

Basically I can work whenever I want in Tulsa while still doing six to seven mics or shows a week and make money doing stand up here and then jet off and do stand up elsewhere whenever I want.

I don't make too much right now but my lifestyle is pretty rad. By the end of the year I'm hoping to transition into a full time road comic.

I hope this happens to you:

So haven't even boarded the bus and already saw one homeless dude yelling at another homeless dude and then he up in the street.

Also bus is delayed over half an hour.

Denver used to be a beautiful city as early as the early 2000s. Since then, it's been filled with illegal aliens and everywhere you go, you hear carnival music blaring. I like to call it North Guadalajara. What a filth of a city now a days.

Pretty dang stoked. This is mostly a networking thing, Denver has like three open mics a night and I'll be there for seven days.

I was going to take the Amtrack but a comic I opened for from NYC said the bus offers plenty of good writing time as well as plenty of material. I leave at six tonight and get to Denver at eleven tomorrow morning. Luckily I'm taking an IPad so I can binge watch Game of Thrones and Bored to Death.

Besides copious marijuana consumption what are some must do activities in Denver?

Also if you're in Denver come out and see me!

In related news, for the love of God if you are going to be in the denver area do not go to any fucking comedy clubs.

Pretty dang stoked. This is mostly a networking thing, Denver has like three open mics a night and I'll be there for seven days.

I was going to take the Amtrack but a comic I opened for from NYC said the bus offers plenty of good writing time as well as plenty of material. I leave at six tonight and get to Denver at eleven tomorrow morning. Luckily I'm taking an IPad so I can binge watch Game of Thrones and Bored to Death.

Besides copious marijuana consumption what are some must do activities in Denver?

Hickory Dickory Dock, this bitch was sucking my cock.....try opening with something like that. Heard it kills.
thumb_1308.jpg

Denver used to be a beautiful city as early as the early 2000s. Since then, it's been filled with illegal aliens and everywhere you go, you hear carnival music blaring. I like to call it North Guadalajara. What a filth of a city now a days.

Sir did you not read my love of tacos?

In related news, for the love of God if you are going to be in the denver area do not go to any fucking comedy clubs.

Denver comedy clubs are some of the finest in the country dingus.

Sir did you not read my love of tacos?

Denver comedy clubs are some of the finest in the country dingus.

correction: ***WERE****
like before you made this thread

just fucking with ya, us NY assholes have to bust balls

Blue Dream is like $7 a gram there!

Lol no. That's not bad though. Lately my opener involves telling an older woman in the audience that she looks like my step aunt when I was a kid.

Then I just pause for a bit then ask her what shes doing after the show. I do about six shows mon-Thurs and one on Sunday and its landed everytime.

I'll go ahead and thank you now.

This sounds racist... but are there Mexicans in Colorado? Because tacos are like 40% of my diet.

Best tacos imo is from a place called Tacos Rapidos-Tacos Express on Federal and Evans. It's a ghetto ass looking place and in kinda ghetto part of town, but the food is fantastic.

Good luck.

I knew a stand up comic back in the day.

She's found some success.

I'm happy for her.

You're retarded. Do you ever post anything that isn't trolling nonsense?

correction: ***WERE****
like before you made this thread

just fucking with ya, us NY assholes have to bust balls

I opened for a great NYC comic and he offered me a spot at his club when I make it out. Plan on doing that by the end of summer.
Best tacos imo is from a place called Tacos Rapidos-Tacos Express on Federal and Evans. It's a ghetto ass looking place and in kinda ghetto part of town, but the food is fantastic.
Nice I'll check it out!
That's because Blue Dream is African jungle schwap.

I love blue dream. I can perform when I smoke it, if you have any other super heady strain recommendations let's hear them.

So bus finally showed up over an hour late. Homeless guy tried selling me a cheeseburger.

How the fuck did he get a cheeseburger?

I opened for a great NYC comic and he offered me a spot at his club when I make it out. Plan on doing that by the end of summer.

Nice I'll check it out!

I love blue dream. I can perform when I smoke it, if you have any other super heady strain recommendations let's hear them.
I mostly only like fuely shit. Sour D, OG this, OG that... Scooby Snacks if you can find it. You probably won't in CO tho

if u must smoke weed, REAL TALK, get blue dream from native roots dispensary. that is all.

I was going to take the Amtrack but a comic I opened for from NYC said the bus offers plenty of good writing time as well as plenty of material. I leave at six tonight and get to Denver at eleven tomorrow morning. Luckily I'm taking an IPad so I can RESEARCH THE MOTHERFUCKING FLAT EARTH, SON

Thats better

if u must smoke weed, REAL TALK, get blue dream from native roots dispensary. that is all.
I'll stop by tomorrow.
Thats better

I watched all of Crashing on the last bus. Wasn't that bad, really funny considering the show is about a comic crashing on couches which is literally what I'm doing in Denver .

This current bus from Amarillo to Denver smells like fucking chlamydia: (

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back