In a few hours I will be in on a bus to Denver

AgonyandIrony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty dang stoked. This is mostly a networking thing, Denver has like three open mics a night and I'll be there for seven days.

I was going to take the Amtrack but a comic I opened for from NYC said the bus offers plenty of good writing time as well as plenty of material. I leave at six tonight and get to Denver at eleven tomorrow morning. Luckily I'm taking an IPad so I can binge watch Game of Thrones and Bored to Death.

Besides copious marijuana consumption what are some must do activities in Denver?

Also if you're in Denver come out and see me!

fWx327.gif

Smoke weed, everyday!

Dont forget about us when you are soaking in cocaine there Mr. Hollywood

There are a ton of great breweries and a I learned about an impressive Scotch bar yesterday. The museums are supposed to be nice. You can probably catch a hockey or basketball game for pretty cheap.

There are a ton of great breweries and a I learned about an impressive Scotch bar yesterday. The museums are supposed to be nice. You can probably catch a hockey or basketball game for pretty cheap.

I'll try some I'm sure, but I've never been much of a beer guy. I generally just stick to Jameson. I hear the food scene is awesome as well.

Dont forget about us when you are soaking in cocaine there Mr. Hollywood

A girl told me the same thing. I told her I would never forget her.

I lied to her. But you guys are cool.

Hilarious! Is that what you're opening with?

Pretty dang stoked. This is mostly a networking thing, Denver has like three open mics a night and I'll be there for seven days.

I was going to take the Amtrack but a comic I opened for from NYC said the bus offers plenty of good writing time as well as plenty of material. I leave at six tonight and get to Denver at eleven tomorrow morning. Luckily I'm taking an IPad so I can binge watch Game of Thrones and Bored to Death.

Besides copious marijuana consumption what are some must do activities in Denver?

Also if you're in Denver come out and see me!
If you like breakfast food, go to Lucille's. Thank me later.

Blue Dream is like $7 a gram there!
Hilarious! Is that what you're opening with?
Lol no. That's not bad though. Lately my opener involves telling an older woman in the audience that she looks like my step aunt when I was a kid.

Then I just pause for a bit then ask her what shes doing after the show. I do about six shows mon-Thurs and one on Sunday and its landed everytime.

If you like breakfast food, go to Lucille's. Thank me later.

I'll go ahead and thank you now.

This sounds racist... but are there Mexicans in Colorado? Because tacos are like 40% of my diet.

They have a really nice aquarium if you're into that sort of thing.

A slightly racist question about where I can get good tacos.

That's actually baller. I'll check it.

Am poor.

Tons of us beaners in COlorado dude just look for a hole in the wall mexican joint and enjoy

What do you have lined up in Denver when the stand-up doesn't pay the bills?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back